Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: When will the ignorant get smart  (Read 6128 times)

Online gww

• Super Bee
Re: When will the ignorant get smart
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2021, 10:50:18 pm »
Ben
200 million people have taken the shot.  They know a lot and there is not much dissention in the scientific community except on the very fringes which most of the community dismisses as stuff that real data is not showing to be true.

If there was real data showing all the fear based stuff, it could not be hid with the whole world being involved and also the competition between all the vaccine makers.  That it might be hid would be an unreasonable position to take.

It might be better to concentrate on how when they mandated small pox vaccinations history has shown it to be a great success.

Cheers
gww

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2021, 11:22:46 pm »
They know a lot and there is not much dissention in the scientific community except on the very fringes which most of the community dismisses as stuff that real data is not showing to be true.

You are probably not wrong, but there are two things that have been done wrong and have contributed to the suspicions.  1. When the people telling us what to do and not do, do not know something, they should just say so.  In this way, Fauci has been very harmful.  He was the wrong messenger and continues to do the cause more harm than good if they want to convince people to do things and 2. The censorship.  Nothing makes people, even rational people, get their backs up more than telling them that there is info they do not have a right to see.
As it turns out, some of what they have censored and the people they have censored, have had good info and are very knowledgeable people. 

This was especially true when there was no vaccine and no proven treatment, but some clinicians were finding that in many people certain combinations of drugs helped.  It was not bad info.  It was not wrong info.  It was something that doctors could try when they had nothing else to use and the drugs were safe drugs.  Even so, info and people talking about those drugs and combinations of drugs were shut down and de-platformed.

You want people to do a thing and trust it, you have to act trustworthy.  Many of the "scientists" and most of the press and SM platforms have failed. 

There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Online gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2021, 12:11:26 am »
Kathy
I get your point but I also get people like fauci's point.  They are very risk adverse and want months of trials of thirty thousand people's data before they commit and yet they want to be the boss cause on the things they are willing to commit to they have a study some where to point to so that it is not their fault.  I run into this all the time when I participate in Bee l and they tell me what I am saying is antidotal and I tell them I only know what I see and it works for me.  I have noticed a certain dismissiveness rather then really being smart and addressing the subject. 

The other issue is that no matter how smart you are, you are not smart enough to think of every question that might come up in actual implementation of what people think you are saying.  So you put off or bluff until having time to think about it.  I personally think fauci did pretty good though always leaving room for things to change.

The doctor in the field is doing a good job if he is dealing with something that there is no given answer to instead of giving up even if he makes a mistake though he should learn while making them.  Reminds me of an old movie and polio, I think, where this nurse was trying stuff on the frontier and main stream medical was not agreeing.  Plenty of truth in real history of this too.

I always did like they mad splitters saying of you don't know what you don't know Or you only know what you know, cant remember exactly.

However like all things, even if stuff works or looks like it works (docs used to prescribe smoking two cigarettes' in the morning if you can't breath when you wake up), it comes down to how others translate it.  There have been doctors prescribe goat wormer but poison control has had to hospitalize at least two people for taking it on their own.  Sounds like the kind of thing I might do just to not have to go to the doc.  I have pulled two of my own teeth in front of a mirror before. 

If I keep the above stuff in mind, I can think that fauci did ok just as not being too critical of a doc with no answers trying anyway and if successful can it be communicated correctly and caution about that.
Almost nothing is perfect and finding something to be critical of is always possible.  I do my best, probably in a poor way to try and decide in my criticisms to figure out how germane they are to the big picture.   
Cheers
gww

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2021, 08:58:18 am »

One thing I do know is this, I do not have the time to be a great engineer and doctor and architect and mechanic and ect. and so have no choice in life but to rely a bit on experts.

All of us do this on a daily basis without even thinking about it.  We get in an automobile which is the most deadly machine ever concocted.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2021, 09:05:05 am »
Question for Kathy:  Pfizer's vaccine is now fully approved.  Did the formula change?  Did the process for making it change?  Did anything change?  Are you happy now?  So now all the sheep in the military will line up for their shot along with all the other vaccines they are given.  That is the only change I can see.  Nothing but a technicality.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2021, 06:31:49 pm »
Question for Kathy:  Pfizer's vaccine is now fully approved.  Did the formula change?  Did the process for making it change?  Did anything change?  Are you happy now?  So now all the sheep in the military will line up for their shot along with all the other vaccines they are given.  That is the only change I can see.  Nothing but a technicality.

Hmmm.  Didn't know you hated the military.  In fact, the Pentagon says 70% of the military is already vaccinated.  That's pretty good after the mess of the Anthrax vaccine. 
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/16/military-coronavirus-vaccine-499822

If only you could get black and Hispanic voters to line up...but hey, as a leftist, you think black and brown people are dumb anyway.

I think you need to do your own homework on the FDA process and exceptions to that process.  God forbid that you learn something, but hope springs eternal. 
What has changed?  It is now approved rather than being used under an emergency exception. 
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2021, 09:33:28 am »
It is now approved rather than being used under an emergency exception.
Whoopy!  I feel much safer now, how about you?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2021, 01:45:02 pm »
Whoopy!  I feel much safer now, how about you?

Makes no difference to my choices. I don't make choices based on feelings.  Might make a difference for some. 

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2021, 08:41:56 am »
I don't make choices based on feelings. 
You might feel differently when not getting vaccinated ends up costing you.  Cost of insurance, cost of your life.  I thought it would happen sooner.  I am waiting for denial at the emergency rooms to become the norm.  That will change things in a heartbeat.  The nonsense will end either by submission or attrition.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2021, 10:14:10 am »
You might feel differently when not getting vaccinated ends up costing you.  Cost of insurance, cost of your life.  I thought it would happen sooner.  I am waiting for denial at the emergency rooms to become the norm.  That will change things in a heartbeat.  The nonsense will end either by submission or attrition.

I won't.  Freedom has risks and can be messy.  It is also the one thing worth our lives...or at least worth my life.  I can see that there are many who would give it up for the illusion of safety. 

You have decided certain things will keep you safe and if you only keep doing as you are told, all will be well.  I am watching people use this as an excuse for power plays and can see how if we keep doing as we are told, all will not be well.
Habituate a population to following orders, especially orders outside the law, and there is nothing that can't be done with and to them.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2021, 01:27:59 pm »
LOL the hospitals are filled with "tough guys" begging for the vaccine when it is too late for them.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2021, 10:12:31 pm »
 >LOL the hospitals are filled with "tough guys" begging for the vaccine when it is too late for them.

BS.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2021, 11:26:42 pm »
Hi Folks,

It's happening everywhere. A friend of mine from work went to a *generally busy* hospital ER, at 4 AM due to a persistent nose bleed that night. She was the ONLY patient there. Talking to the two nurses and the doctor, she learned that the hospital has been quiet lately. This hospital covers four towns in south-east Massachusetts, all of which are believed to have less than 50% vaccination rates. OH! These towns voted TRUMP also.

It is bovine feces.

The hospital actually got a work-out when a guy I know got stung by a wasp and went into anaphylaxis. They saved him.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Copied and pasted:
A Zoom video conference call recording between physicians and a marketing director at Novant Heath New Hanover Regional Medical Center revealed an internal discussion to manipulate the COVID case and death data to induce a public panic.

Dr. Mary Rudyk is seen telling Director of Marketing Carolyn Fisher that she wants hospitals to become more ?scary to the public? by inflating the number of COVID patients so they can falsely tell individuals, ?If you don?t get vaccinated, you know you?re going to die.?

SHOCK VIDEO: Senior doctors and a marketing director at in North Carolina discussed inflating COVID-19 numbers by counting recovered patients as active COVID patients.

?We need to be? more scary to the public? If you don?t get vaccinated, you know you?re going to die.? pic.twitter.com/66CcIsVR4B

Please click the link:

https://www.whqr.org/local/2021-09-11/novant-health-responds-to-leaked-internal-video-of-frank-discussion-on-covid-19-messaging

Sal

Salvo

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2021, 08:56:01 pm »
You'll find that the usual picture used to show that the ERs are full is recycled every few months while saying it is a different city or even a different country.  Apparently there are no full ERs to let them get an up to date picture in the actual city they are lying about.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
-------------------

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2021, 08:25:07 am »
Well Mike I am afraid we have reality here in FL.
In NE on Sept 12 you had 1 death due to covid whereas FL had 242.  If you built a wall around NE and didn't let anyone out you wouldn't have to do anything in NE.  As my son jokingly says in WY we have been practicing social distancing since the 1800's.  FL is quite a different story exacerbated by our mini Trump governor.  I would gladly support domestic war crimes against DeSantis for the number of senseless deaths he has and is causing.  Just like the two faced Texan.  Terminating unborn babies is killing but spreading the virus during a pandemic is fine.  Think about how that wall around NE would affect you personally.  There is already a virtual wall around the US...  Not vaccinated don't come to my country.  Think about how that affects our economy and our freedoms.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2021, 08:56:34 am »
Hi Folks,

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-degradation-people-american-crisis

T-Burd,

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. All of the pain is fely by others.

The same thing happens when you're stupid.

Sal
Salvo

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2021, 05:04:45 pm »
I hear the bit about governors causing death all the time.  The only one I know of who actually caused deaths from COVID was the Gov of NY. 

I would suggest a couple of things.  1. if someone is going to compare deaths and sickness in states they need to compare demographics too.  and 2. Explain how giving people choices makes a governor responsible for life or death? 

I get it.  There are people who would rather be told what to do.  It's easier.  Ask some of the old USSR residents that had to figure out how to live without someone telling them what to do day in and day out.  Being free is hard work.  Some of them actually bemoaned the end of communism.  Easier to stand in a bread line than earn bread.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2021, 08:43:26 am »
2. Explain how giving people choices makes a governor responsible for life or death? 
The question leads me to believe the lack of intelligence on infectious disease.
Easier to stand in a bread line than earn bread.
And you know this how?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2021, 06:45:59 pm »
We really didn?t do Covid here.  Nebraska never shut down officially though a lot of places quit hiring and a lot worked from home.  I don?t know anyone who supposedly died from it. I don?t see more than one in twenty people wear a mask anymore.  The schools are still open.  They aren't wearing masks.  Iowa took a different route and Council Bluffs downtown is a ghost town.  I bet one in three businesses might still be open.  Hard to say until you knock on the door but half have taken down their signs and emptied the building.  A lot,  though, look like they are still in business but no one is there.
-------------------

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2021, 09:31:34 am »
Really Mike? 2626 so far on record.  As I said it doesn't matter what the people in NE do about covid unless they travel and most don't.  For those that do they need an ID it is called a covid passport.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it