Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: What's Next In Virginia?  (Read 4098 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
What's Next In Virginia?
« on: January 24, 2020, 06:54:04 pm »
Quite a number of citizens made it a point to demonstrate that the Second Amendment is to compromised no further by the Constitution Busters in Virginia. Is the Governor and squad still insisting on more second amendment tyranny?
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
Re: What's Next In Virginia?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 09:48:12 am »
Ben try to learn something from history.  If by some stretch of the imagination you could eliminate the second amendment from our constitution all it would do is turn law abiding citizens into criminals.  Just like prohibition, the use of mary jane, and abortion.  None of these changes will affect what they outlaw.  Secondly, the corruption of our present white house administration has all but eliminated the other two branches of government to the point that the written constitution is meaningless.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 10:12:21 am »
Brian,
I have to admit that I have a hard time trying to understand the points you make in your posts.
The people have the inalienable right to defend themselves against criminals with ill intent or governments with ill intent. Protecting free speech is nice. Protecting the power of people with meaningful force is crucial.

Why every discussion pivots to Trump baffles me.

As far as I can tell, the Constitution is functioning just as the founders intended it to through today's events. It may be ugly and messy, but we have a less than perfect system doing its job whatever the less than perfect outcome is. Have faith in the system.
Tom

Offline jalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 01:25:12 pm »
There is an election in November in Virginia.  I suppose the voters will make some changes.
We do have interference from the Soros groups to be concerned about, but the ultimate decisions will be made by the voters. 

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2020, 02:14:17 pm »
NO, Joe. The ultimate decision will be made by the vote COUNTERS.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline jalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2020, 03:18:24 pm »
I haven't read anything about mass voter fraud in Virginia.  I wouldn't put it past Gov. Blackface to try and tip the scales (with Soros $).

Perhaps the NRA and other gun rights groups should spend some time before the election cleaning up the voter rolls in Virginia just in case.
I know from first hand experience, the NRA won Ohio for DJT in 2016.

Attached is an image of Virginia 2A Sanctuary counties. 
https://www.google.com/search?q=virginia+gun+sanctuary+counties+map&client=firefox-b-1-d&sxsrf=ACYBGNQlqXM3xgmyW2uy82nMoWvdvHnx7Q:1579979439784&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=6DDuZFiO0bqOYM%253A%252CEKumvIHmPBQK5M%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQQHFfDtiunoI99LeyyGdg9a15FSQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiv1oqKup_nAhXSF80KHUlVAHgQ9QEwA3oECAoQCg#imgrc=6DDuZFiO0bqOYM:

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2020, 03:25:54 pm »
Ben try to learn something from history.  If by some stretch of the imagination you could eliminate the second amendment from our constitution ... ...

.. Then you would end up with a Tyrannical government and a New World Record on Dead People (killed by said gov.). Probably in excess of 100 million dead. Why? Because we in America have a habit of taking things to new [previously un-imagined] heights. ... thought I'd mention it - since we're studying history now ...
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2020, 10:14:05 pm »
Good video. Dark times Salvo. Dark times.
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2020, 10:43:24 pm »
Thank god you have one good senator.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2020, 09:01:49 am »
Have faith in the system.
It is not healthy to have faith in a system that is not working as intended.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2020, 11:19:30 am »
Careful, Ace. You may have accidentally said the truth there.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2020, 11:32:43 am »
Brian,
There is a difference between the system not functioning substantially as intended and the system not producing the outcome that we want.
What is not healthy is not being able to accept an outcome contrary to our own wishes. There seems to be a lot of that going around.

When both sides complain about an outcome it sometimes indicates that the outcome was indeed fair.
There is certainly room for improvement in our system.
Tom

anything