Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bottling bucket holder/tipper.  (Read 2236 times)

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Bottling bucket holder/tipper.
« on: May 26, 2019, 08:08:24 am »
It has always been a problem to tip the bottling bucket and alway a concern that The whole bucket would end on the floor with a lot of honey spilled.
Yesterday I came up with this idea and it works.
It is very simple and easy to make. It is a one by twelve cut so that one board is just big enough to hold the bucket and the other is about thick as long to keep it on the table. There is one door hinge between them and for now, something to put under the bucket board to lift it up. I just found a spare 3 gallon bucket and cut a slot in one side that is big enough to all the honey gate to slide into and I screwed it down onto the bucket board. I plan on buying a bracket that I can use to raise it to any variable height and lock it in place. It is one that you find on toy boxes and chest that keep the top from falling backwards.

Feel fre to copy, that is why I am posting this.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Nico

• House Bee
Re: Bottling bucket holder/tipper.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 07:44:24 pm »
Thanks Jim, great idea
Nico

Offline jtcmedic

• Field Bee
    • Sweetest sting honey
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 08:01:47 pm »
Nice job

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 10:12:28 pm »
Thanks JT and Nico.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 12:56:07 am »
Good idea Jim. Looks like it works great!  Thanks for sharing.   Now, If I only had one of those 9-18 Mann Lake extractors like yours, I would be in honey heaven! 
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2019, 06:36:43 am »
Just start saving your honey money. 😀
Jim Altmiller
Ben Franklin

anything