Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Merry Christmas ALL, Wonder if the Red Barron or Snoopy were beekeepers? He Hee  (Read 2075 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Youtube

Snoopy's Christmas -- Royal Guardsmen

Merry Christmas Everyone!!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 02:42:19 pm by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Phillip,
Please redo the link?
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Phillip,
Please redo the link?
Jim

I hate to admit it Jim but I don't know how.  If you copy and paste, the following on the youtube search it should come up.   
Snoopy's Christmas -- Royal Guardsmen 

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline van from Arkansas

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Thanks Stinger My friend!!
Phillip

Online BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Thanks, there are several versions of the same theme.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Now, does it belong in general beekeeping or should it be moved to MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION?
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Thanks, there are several versions of the same theme.
Jim

Thats right Jim, Same words different pictures.  This is the one that I was watching. I fumbled around with it until I got it done! Wonder if I could do it again??  :grin:

.https://youtu.be/sh-J4GSPgAM
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 03:32:03 pm by Ben Framed »

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Now, does it belong in general beekeeping or should it be moved to MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION?

Only if Snoopy or the Red Barron was a beekeeper? Ah haa haa haa Merry Christmas iddee!

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Merry Christmas, Ben......

After all the butt chewings I get on here, I couldn't let you skate on this one.   :tongue:   :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7

After all the butt chewings I get on here, I couldn't let you skate on this one.   :tongue:   :cheesy:

Ah ha haa , You crack me up!!   :grin: God Bless yiu my friend!!

Offline van from Arkansas

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.

Butt chewing???????  What about all the complements, I remember a few directed towards your way.  Gotta mention the good with the bad, balance my friend, why ID, your yeng and yang is going to get out of balance.
Blessings
I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
But, Van, I wouldn't have anything to complain about if I did that.  The good vibes that come my way always outweigh the bads.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline MikeyN.C.

• Field Bee
Good thing it wasn't reindeer  :cheesy:

anything