Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Chat with Don "Fatbeeman" Saturday 2/16/2008  (Read 4863 times)

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Chat with Don "Fatbeeman" Saturday 2/16/2008
« on: February 15, 2008, 07:35:24 am »
Hello all forum members. We are proud to bring you an evening of chat with Don "Fatbeeman" of Dixie Bee supply.He will join us in our ventrilo talk forum on Saturday evening at 9:00 PM eastern time.
Don has been pesticide free since 1993. He is more than anxious to share his knowledge and experience with anyone who chooses to participate. He wants to help any body he can so drop in and say hello.I know there are a lot of pesticide free people out there with questions they'd like guidance on!!
The ventrilo chat program has voice and text chat options so people can participate by whichever means they choose.
For more info on the Ventrilo program,click on this link:
http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php?topic=5880.0
Hope many can stop in and say hi to Don,we are fortunate to have someone so willing to share their experiences on a live chat session.
  You don't have to bee a seasoned or commercial beekeeper as Don likes to help the hobbiest just as well,and many of us that participate are just that.So stop by no matter what size bee yard you have or if you are sitting on the fence trying to decide whether to take up this rewarding hobby!!

Have a great day and hope to see you in chat with us on Saturday!!!
                                                                                                Ken

P.S If you need any help with the ventrilo program PM me,or pdmattox and we will try to help you.It is a simple program,and you are more than welcome to sign in anytime! I am usually around in the early hours on the weekends and can help if that is more convenient.We also have a few late nighters that can help too.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: Chat with Don "Fatbeeman" Saturday 2/16/2008
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 09:04:21 pm »
Don is On live right now for anyone that wants to stop by!!!!

anything