Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Puppies!!  (Read 3448 times)

Offline Spear

• House Bee
Puppies!!
« on: May 13, 2014, 01:37:20 pm »
On Mothers day I was kept busy helping my mother with her dog that was having puppies. The 1st 2 where born with no problems but the 3rd was in trouble. I had to warm her by putting her in my shirt after a while my 2 sons took turns keeping the pup warm until she was strong enough to give back to her mother. In this time pup no. 4 was born backwards - Just had to free his head then all was well. Pup 5 had fluid in his lungs and I had to 'swing' him to clear his lungs and then keep him warm for a few minutes. Pup 6 was stillborn and pup 7 was born strong and healthy.

P.S: They are mix breed: Mother is pedagree Belgian Malinois, Father is mix Boxer (father), Labrador/Dalmatian (mother).

Offline asprince

• Super Bee
Re: Puppies!!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 01:55:54 pm »
Puppies are fun.

Steve
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Spear

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 04:13:07 pm »
Her last litter was 12 strong! 10 girls and 2 boys! Now that was a challenge! We kept one of the boys and he still has no manners! My moms dogs don't come in the house so he was never house trained so he just pees wherever he fells the urge...  :idunno:
Other than that he is great dog - Almost 7 months old now!

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 10:39:46 pm »
Nice looking coat on your dog. We can't keep dogs around here (although everyone else can) because of the coyotes. They come up missing in about a year. (We live in the country and there's no leash law)
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 08:56:58 am »
coyotes drop-en in for a beer ewe click click

Offline sarahplusbees

• New Bee
    • Sarah Plus Bees
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 02:30:21 pm »
Nice looking coat on your dog. We can't keep dogs around here (although everyone else can) because of the coyotes. They come up missing in about a year. (We live in the country and there's no leash law)

You just need bigger dogs.
-Sarah Plonski
www.sarahplusbees.com

Offline biggraham610

• Field Bee
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 11:34:11 pm »

Im gonna breed these 2 in about 6 mos. Cant wait!! G :chop:
"The Bees are the Beekeepers"

Offline 10framer

• Super Bee