Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Visit grandmother  (Read 1545 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
Visit grandmother
« on: September 12, 2017, 04:02:47 pm »
A young lady stops by her grandmother's house on the way to a dance. She wanted to introduce her boyfriend to her grandmother. As they were chatting, her boyfriend spied some peanuts on the coffee table. He began munching on them as they conversed.

After about an hour, they were getting ready to leave and he thanked the grandmother for her hospitality and especially for the peanuts.

"Oh, your welcome young man," she says. "I appreciate you finishing them up. Ever since I lost my dentures I can only suck the chocolate off of them."
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Visit grandmother
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 02:48:28 pm »
 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline herbhome

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 05:43:14 pm »
 :grin: Sweet (toothless) Wife busted a gut on this one! :smile:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 01:57:53 pm by herbhome »
Neill

Offline Fishing-Nut

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 11:43:38 pm »
She would have gotten them back in a nice pile in the floor as soon as she told me that. Good one !
Take a kid fishing !