Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Information about Gonorrhea Lectim.  (Read 1647 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Information about Gonorrhea Lectim.
« on: June 15, 2021, 07:49:10 am »
Information about Gonorrhea Lectim.

The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease! The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim.  It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'em", and is capable of crippling our current population.
 The disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum. Many victims contracted it in 2020 when they elected Joe Biden and Liberal Progressives into power and are now starting to realize how destructive this sickness is.
 It's sad because Gonorrhea Lectim is easily cured with a new drug just coming on the market called   Votemout.  It's pronounced "Vote-em-out."  It can be picked up at your local pharmacy without a doctor's prescription.  You take the first dose now.  The second dose should be taken just before the 2022 elections, otherwise, it could eventually wipe out all life as we presently know it in the USA.
 Please pass this important message on to all those bright folk you really care about.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Information about Gonorrhea Lectim.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 08:59:07 am »
 :cheesy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Information about Gonorrhea Lectim.
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 09:07:45 am »
It might already be to late for the Antidote. Fuel prices are out of the roof, Building Materials are tripled, trade deals which were effective are destroyed, the Inter-structural artery pipeline has collapsed, the border is being over-run by foreign invaders, the antibodies wall of defense on the border is also being destroyed by this dreaded disease, plus much more negative effects on the citizens of the population, just as warned by the folks who came up with the cure in 2016   (Votemout).

Gonorrhea Lectim unfortunately again is taking its toll, as it has raised its ugly head with another outbreak in 2020 which has sprang quickly into a National Pandemic.  Instead of the prescribed proven cure for Gonorrhea Lectim, bad advise of Doctors from (The Center  of Propa & Ganda), can be blamed. Though some good news still remains such as The Steel and aluminum industry, thriving Nationally, they do not seem to be out of reach of this disease. This rapid decline in quality of life caused by Gonorrhea Lectim seems certain for even this section of the population. Even more bad news concerning the steel industry and this terrible disease, Gonorrhea Lectim came out just yesterday. The doctors from (The Center of Propa & Ganda) ask the President, why has he not lifted the tariffs, for steel and aluminum? The disease Gonorrhea Lectim, sprang out. Come on, I've only been in office for 100 days!  Mum let us not even speak of this pandemics far reaching effects Internationally!!! This may prove to be a global pandemic!

Votemout
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 10:47:32 pm by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

anything