BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > DISEASE & PEST CONTROL

Varroa Mite Microscope Observations

(1/2) > >>

Bradley_Bee:
I brought some Varroa Destructor Mites home to observe under a microscope. Its good to put a face on these little pests. I hope one day they will be the least of a beekeepers worry. However, until then, we press on. Please watch my video. Its a little long , feel free to browse through. At 21:25 I highlight the only sure fire way to kill your mites with a 100% success rate, no matter what the region!
I implore every beek to seek a resolve to the mite issue that plagues the world. It's never an easy topic- If you like my videos please Subscribe - I enjoy making them and look to keep making them in the future. The beekeeping Olympics (Almond Pollination) is right around the corner and I hope to capture that event first hand.   Thank You in advance !

https://youtu.be/Q1v4Y41s9Ro

Michael Bush:
Nice video.  How are you suggestiong we "all work together this season to help eliminate the Varroa problem plaguing the world today"?  We can't kill them all.  "Eradication" has been tried and never succeeded.

TheHoneyPump:
I enjoyed the video very much.  Nicely done.  Thanks!

I do however have an improvement suggestion. About the background sound.  Rather than the funky fun and the calm relaxing classical music ... may I suggest you select an alternative sound track drawn from a horror film or some other trauma source.  Sound clips from Jason, Halloween, Jaws, NM on Elm street, Psycho, Chainsaw Mscr, WarOfWorlds, Aliens, Parasite, ..... something of the like may be better fitting for the subject matter and the characters portrayed.

BeeMaster2:

--- Quote from: TheHoneyPump on January 23, 2019, 07:02:13 pm ---I very enjoyed much of the video.  Nicely done.  Thanks!

I do however have an improvement suggestion. About the background sound.  Rather than the funky fun and the calm relaxing classical music ... may I suggest you select an alternative sound track drawn from a horror film or some other trauma source.  Sound clips from Jason, Halloween, Jaws, NM on Elm street, Psycho, Chainsaw Mscr, WarOfWorlds, Aliens, Parasite, ..... something of the like may be better fitting for the subject matter and the characters portrayed.

--- End quote ---
🤗 sounds about right.
Jim

Acebird:

--- Quote from: TheHoneyPump on January 23, 2019, 07:02:13 pm ---I enjoyed the video very much.  Nicely done.  Thanks!

--- End quote ---
Might be copy write laws to consider.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version