Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: JUST MEMES  (Read 8750 times)

salvo

Re: JUST MEMES
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2022, 07:11:29 pm »
Hi Folks,

Yes to Reagan and QE II.

Ron is well known, but the Queen was quite a woman in her younger days. She shot rats with a tommy gun (Winston Churchill's gun) just for practice. She was trained on an Enfield, Long Lee. OH! She could fix your truck too.

Queen Elizabeth learned to shoot as a princess with Winston Churchill?s Tommy Gun, loaned to the royal family as they prepared for the Nazi invasion.

The show told the little-known story of how Elizabeth, 14 at the time, and her younger sister Margaret, 10, were taught to shoot in Buckingham Palace gardens in London as the royal family awaited invading German paratroopers during WWII

?Queen Elizabeth did learn how to shoot a pistol in the gardens of Buckingham Palace,? Queen Elizabeth?s cousin Margaret Rhodes told the BBC.

?I suppose quite rightly, she thought if parachutists came down and whisked them away somewhere, she could at least take a parachutist or two with her,? she added.

The Queen reportedly used rats found inside Buckingham Palace for target practice.

Sal

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2022, 07:44:30 pm »
Good post Sal.

Thanks
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

salvo

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2022, 08:06:48 pm »
HEY! Our current Prez is pretty cool too:

Sal

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2022, 08:23:55 pm »
Hi Folks,

Yes to Reagan and QE II.

Ron is well known, but the Queen was quite a woman in her younger days. She shot rats with a tommy gun (Winston Churchill's gun) just for practice. She was trained on an Enfield, Long Lee. OH! She could fix your truck too.

Queen Elizabeth learned to shoot as a princess with Winston Churchill?s Tommy Gun, loaned to the royal family as they prepared for the Nazi invasion.

The show told the little-known story of how Elizabeth, 14 at the time, and her younger sister Margaret, 10, were taught to shoot in Buckingham Palace gardens in London as the royal family awaited invading German paratroopers during WWII

?Queen Elizabeth did learn how to shoot a pistol in the gardens of Buckingham Palace,? Queen Elizabeth?s cousin Margaret Rhodes told the BBC.

?I suppose quite rightly, she thought if parachutists came down and whisked them away somewhere, she could at least take a parachutist or two with her,? she added.

The Queen reportedly used rats found inside Buckingham Palace for target practice.

Sal
That's amazing.  I wonder what that was like, learning to shoot as little princesses. 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

salvo

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2022, 11:22:57 pm »

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2022, 01:25:33 pm »
:cheesy:
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

salvo

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2022, 11:30:57 pm »

Offline .30WCF

• Queen Bee
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2022, 08:26:20 pm »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

salvo

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2022, 10:05:34 pm »

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2022, 11:25:12 am »
:cheesy:

salvo

« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2022, 02:54:58 pm »

salvo

« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2022, 10:24:45 pm »

salvo

« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2022, 10:25:51 pm »

salvo

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2022, 10:45:37 am »
Hi Folks,

As a rule, only time can turn tragedy into comedy. But,... I'll make an exception in this case.

Only a few days without his Mum, and look at this:

Sal

salvo

« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2022, 11:42:32 pm »
Hi Folks,

What was it that that guy Aldo Huxtable said? Strange New World?

Sal

salvo

« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2022, 10:27:42 am »

Offline .30WCF

• Queen Bee
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2022, 09:55:43 pm »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

salvo

« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2022, 12:23:40 am »