Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Not mine, found it on another forum.  (Read 691 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Not mine, found it on another forum.
« on: January 09, 2021, 07:40:21 am »
This just about sums up the thoughts of most true Americans, including mine.........

""This is the end; there will be no waiting until the midterms. If they cheated this blatantly; this out in the open, knowing they had governors and mayors and the most important of all, judges that would back them cheating then, from now on it will just escalate. The USA will become a one party rule country and they will start to tear it down. The worst part is opening the borders to anyone; hundreds of millions will eventually flood into the US. The Dems are going to eliminate the cap on H-1B visa (we had just finally convince Trump to consider ending it altogether) which means they will flood in from India taking all the jobs that are tech related even if it is just knowing how to turn a computer on. Hate speech laws to throw any wrong thinkers in prison. Social credit score so that you can't get a job, can't go on planes, etc like they are doing in China. Then of course China will start moving; first Taiwan; they will attack and the US will just sit by and allow it to happen just like that turd Obama and his ho Hillary allow them to build 14 artificial military islands ready to take control of the So. China Seas. I was watching Mountain Men tonight thinking that is the answer, go out into the mountains and just live life and get away from the madness that will be coming."""

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online gww

• Queen Bee
Re: Not mine, found it on another forum.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 08:14:10 am »
Iddee
I see somebody else has got their wee-gee board out.  Some bad will probably happen as a revulsion response against trumps treasonous actions brought on by misguided supporters. It is a shame that so few can screw it up for every one. I all ready moved out away from every one and so had that part covered with out all the hyperbole predictions.  I hear the same thing every election but find something I don't like usually happens no matter which side is in.  Bush came closest to making it where you can not get on a plane, at least with out jumping through a bunch more hoops.  Oh, right, he was a republican.  Of course, maybe supporting republicans  does not reach the bar of stopping this fantasy future any more.  Since the protestors were looking for mike pence so they could hang him cause he would not violate the constitution for them.  Trump must be the only messiah that could stop it.  Kinda a god complex going on with the ideal you get to decide the thoughts of true americans.  I guess it is a complex most of us are guilty of.  Take me, I think it is not a true american that would take over a capitol over an election that they lost.
Just saying.
Cheers
gww
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 09:14:11 am by gww »

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 11:27:28 am »
The one thing I agree with you on.....
"I guess it is a complex most of us are guilty of.  Take me, I think it is not a true american that would take over a capitol over an election that they lost.""

I think it is  a true American that would protest such an ""in your face" election fraud and theft and laughed at by the perpetrators with backing from the media and judges.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 12:00:33 pm »
I agree, his supporters have to believe everyone in the system is crooked.  That is why they justify wanting a dictator over the constitution.  You have to believe that cause the system of all those crooked people have proved they need real proof and not just religious fervor to make real judgement.  I do not believe it is proved that every state and court is crooked based on faith.
Just saying.
Cheers
gww

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 01:14:14 pm »
Hi Folks,

Just to be clear,

I'm not with Donald Trump. He is with me.

You can "change the language" all you want. In spite of what you just accused, nobody on Trump's side wants a dictator. Just the opposite!

Many of us just let those statements slide on by. Making those accusations and statements do not make them true.

Bruce Jenner is not a woman.

In my limited experience most leftists are societally dysfunctional, relying on family and/or government for support, food, housing, etc, These, usually well educated cretins as well as their like who do support themselves (usually in academia or government) are lazy, petty, mean, selfish, vindictive, and extraordinarily jealous. They can't stand to see anyone else being happy,... or, in the pursuit of happiness. Sure. They talk a good line, but that's all they got. The left is not happy. The left is angry all the time.

Orange man bad! That's all you got.

Sal

Salvo

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2021, 01:44:16 pm »
What Sal said........

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2021, 01:45:10 pm »
What Sal said........

Yes Very.......
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2021, 01:47:19 pm »
sal
The end result if you go out side of the constitution and over throw an election, then dictator is what you have cause you surely do not have a duly elected, by the will of the people, president.
39 percent does not add up to a majority.  So call it by your own name if you did not like mine but either way, it is it is not right for a minority to pick for the majority out side of the constitution.  Tis not patriotic at all no matter the delusion or faith involve in wanting it.
Cheers
gww

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2021, 02:12:21 pm »
You are correct, but if you have an illegal election and stay within the constitution to overturn the illegal election, the constitution is is working well, even if it is 1% that initiates it.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2021, 02:54:05 pm »
Iddee
Elections need to be honest.  I agree.  However, for good or bad, the founders wrote the constitution with time lines knowing either side could drag it out for ever with frivolous legal maneuvers.  They also added protections that add up to innocent till proven guilty making it the person making a charge having to have the responsibility to prove the claim with evidence.  They gave each state wide discretion on holding, each their own election, cause that is what the states demanded to sign on.  It is probably also safer then letting the federal gov run the whole election and not give the states any say.   All these measure were to give a process that is supposed to work the same for all and do it in a peaceful manner rather then two or three thinking they were strong enough to win and having to fight it out in real battle.

Cheating is wrong but can be done by either side and this is why the courts require real evidence and are the arbitrators and are supposed to arbitrate based on what has been legislated to that point with justice being the goal.   The founders knew there was an incentive for all sides to cheat and this is the best they could come up with as a rules of the road for everyone to work under.  Some of these things compete against each other and nothing is perfect but this has worked for the usa.    Even if they found cheating someday (which they won't cause trump is just abusing the system) after the dead line, it would not change that biden is president.  It would put poeple in jail and if biden was involved, get him impeached cause that is the system.

The founders recognized all this and like I said, put time line for stuff to happen so stuff did not stay in limbo and business could keep being done for the nation.  All this was recognized before the election.  The legislative branches can make the rules before the election with in bounds of the constitution but not change the rules after for an election already held.   They can do about anything for the next election that they can get enough vote for during the legislating.  Trump while in power was griping but not getting votes to fix before the election was even held.  He claimed fraud after beating hillery (what a cry baby even when winning).

All sides knew the rules and how to use them before, during and after the election and had hundreds of lawyers working through the whole process to address things as they happened.  Trump has came up with nothing while riling up the people who like him by claiming he has something.  He is using those people who may have legitimately liked the job he was doing.  Their greed of liking him make them susceptible to trumps lies just like my greed of not liking him make me extra ordinarily resistant to them.  Both sides might be willing to fudge a bit to their side.  This is why we have the constitution.  This is why the constitution gives a platform for resolution of problems rather than us just fighting it out with guns and the strongest win.  There are lots of places that are ruled different and they have all their little war lords fighting against each other and it never ends.

It is unamerican to want to trade our system for that.
Cheers
gww
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 03:07:21 pm by gww »

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2021, 03:16:53 pm »
So what's your point? It was tried, and we lost, so we quit. Both sides had violent fighters, but overall, 90 plus % of the people stayed home. Now the inaug. is scheduled to go on without a hitch, as far as I know. The system seems to have worked, with a few from both sides going outside the law and turning violent. I have constantly said, and you agreed, there was fraud. I have never stated there was enough to change the outcome. I still say, find and correct it, no matter how menial.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2021, 03:32:44 pm »
They have punished one here and there in every election and I am glad they catch them. I admit that I misconstrued your last post.  It was a reading interpretation problem on my end.  I took it out of context where you said constitution is working, my mind interpreted it to isn't.
Cheers
gww
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 06:47:57 pm by gww »