Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Cider, Ace, gww, one or all of you find the truth about this, please.  (Read 695 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee

Another ""rumor"" or truth?

AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week. The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton?s FCC chair, and Obama?s Ambassador to the EU. Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above). Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE....
yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....If you don?t know, ?Kraken? is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about. So, the explosion ?just happened? to be at the AT&T location where they ?just so happen? to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit... Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn?t even put together a
coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday? Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Redlands Okie

• New Bee
Cider, Ace, gww, one or all of you find the truth about this, please.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 07:43:58 pm »
False on almost all of it according to some google searches.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: Cider, Ace, gww, one or all of you find the truth about this, please.
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2021, 07:35:26 am »
Can you give more details? Like showing the truth?
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2021, 08:34:16 am »
Wally take it to the Supreme court.  If they are willing to listen I will too.  Accusations with out proof is a waste of time and effort.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2021, 11:29:56 am »
Ace, maybe the great Ace has access to SCOTUS, but the lowly iddee doesn't. Please post their answer.

PS. Just trying to stir the pot for the new year. Cider taught me how very well. :wink:   :cheesy:

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2021, 12:00:05 pm »
Iddee
I am just glad you made it to the new year.  Another one under your belt.  I do mean this sincerely.
Cheers
gww

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2021, 12:54:49 pm »
Iddee, to stir the pot even further. lol :
So much for your fact checkers reliability Rob. Though a different subject, shows that FACT CHECKERS should be checked themselves, before taken at their word. Though a different subject; Proves the unreliability of, so called, fact checkers.

A technology expert testifies that Dominion voting machines are being hacked LIVE; WHILE THE HEARING IS GOING ON! A hearing which  proves in real time, the time of the hearing itself that "FACT CHECKERS" and media has said was impossible. So much for your "FACT CHECKERS" and your leftist MEDIA. Once again proving Sidney Powell is 100 percent correct in her statement concerning the hackability of such machines in her Interview with Lou Dobbs posted here under the topic: Why Trump Should be Redacted, A Christmas Story in endless parts. Reply 16.

Jovan Pulitzer, Inventor and Stanford researcher, appeared in front of the Georgia Senate on Wednesday afternoon and revealed that he has gained access in real time to a voting machine and polling pad in Fulton County.

"Statistically, what can be going on, when you have an operation like this, is as that data is being exchanged and somebody?s in it, [someone] can actually siphon off that data, modify the data, and then feed it right back into the system, or kind of do a pump and dump in real time," Pulitzer stated.

In his testimony, Pulitzer, who has published 65 academic papers debunked media claims that hacking into voting machines for the purpose of manipulating votes is impossible, and exposes gaping flaws in the narrative of "fact-checkers" who insist that no voter fraud could have occurred during the 2020 presidential election.

.                                                                                                                                                                               .
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 02:13:05 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2021, 06:02:45 pm »
Same here, gww. I have always respected your phraseology, even if the content is mostly wrong.  :rolleyes: :cheesy:

Best wishes to you in the coming year and thereafter.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2021, 06:13:44 pm »
If you are going to dispute it, do it with evidence, like this:

https://www.nics.tennessee.edu/kraken-retrospective

Kraken was killed in 2014.

Just to say it's mostly false is no more convincing than the OP.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2021, 06:22:38 am »
Ace, maybe the great Ace has access to SCOTUS, but the lowly iddee doesn't. Please post their answer.

PS. Just trying to stir the pot for the new year. Cider taught me how very well. :wink:   :cheesy:

Thanks for the compliment. One does ones best in these trying times:wink:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2021, 08:46:37 am »
 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

*Shel Silverstein*