Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Using the Cupkit system ...  (Read 14431 times)

Offline Vicken

• House Bee
Re: Using the Cupkit system ...
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2016, 08:48:02 am »
I suggest that the bees are getting reed of the eggs is because the cupkit system frame is a wooden one and lacks lot of wax i mean it would be more accepted if it was directly fastened to a wax frame,.
   Secondly Nicot coupularve system has a mistake in its brood sample diameter, I put it for one month in the hive ,to find out there were seeled drones in the nicot samples
Secondly bees will get reed of eggs in the system whenever the system is far from the brood chamber, i suggest for better acceptance ,use karl jenter and put it in hive in brood chamber for at least one week before use and let the queen pass over there  , u can also put some honey on the white plate to be polished by the bees try and be patient  ,good luck

Sent from my D6502 using Tapatalk

Offline little john

• Super Bee
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2016, 04:42:10 am »
[...]. Nicot coupularve system has a mistake in its brood sample diameter, I put it for one month in the hive ,to find out there were seeled drones in the nicot samples [...]

Have you had an opportunity to measure the diameter of the Jenter cells ?  Nicot's are around 5.6mm (not a good choice, imo) - I'd be very interested to learn what Jenter uses ...
LJ
A Heretics Guide to Beekeeping - http://heretics-guide.atwebpages.com

Offline Vicken

• House Bee
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2016, 10:45:24 am »
Jenter are obviously smaller they should be around 4.1mm bro

Offline Vicken

• House Bee
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2016, 10:46:45 am »
You can get the original one from germany i have afforded it this year it looks more efficient

anything