Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Honey Labels  (Read 1013 times)

Offline 2Sox

• House Bee
Honey Labels
« on: July 18, 2022, 09:51:42 am »
Hi Guys,

I was wondering where you get your labels.  I?m running out of the mine; I used to have mine designed by Amy but apparently she?s not in the business anymore. I?d appreciate your leads. Thanks.
"Good will is the desire to have something else stronger and more beautiful for this desire makes oneself stronger and more beautiful." - Eli Siegel, American educator, poet, founder of Aesthetic Realism

Offline cao

• Super Bee
Re: Honey Labels
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 01:02:20 am »
I get mine from onlinelabels.com.  They have a free label designer program that you can use to design your labels.

Offline 2Sox

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 11:13:17 am »
I get mine from onlinelabels.com.  They have a free label designer program that you can use to design your labels.

Just took a look. Thanks.

FYI: I get my business cards done at Vistaprint so I gave it a shot and called to see if they could duplicate my label. I was skeptical because I don?t have the design file.  Their answer - YES.  They can duplicate every detail with a photo of the label.  I began the process.  Having a remote design consultation tomorrow.
"Good will is the desire to have something else stronger and more beautiful for this desire makes oneself stronger and more beautiful." - Eli Siegel, American educator, poet, founder of Aesthetic Realism

Offline yes2matt

• Field Bee
  • Urban setting, no acaricides
    • Love Me Some Honey
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2022, 05:04:59 am »
Keep us updated, please, and put pictures. I'm unhappy with my labels and interested in your progress.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Offline 2Sox

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2022, 10:09:03 am »
Keep us updated, please, and put pictures. I'm unhappy with my labels and interested in your progress.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MUCH better than I could have ever expected.  You can have a Zoom consultation with one of their digital designers who will work with you from your own design OR design it from scratch. Extremely knowledgeable and skilled. Cost: $10. A bargain.

The variety of choices is endless; colors, backgrounds, fonts, type of paper, rolls or sheets, paper finish, and on and on.
My label is better than the original. And a plus is that you can have three FREE design edits.

Offline 2Sox

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2022, 01:04:24 pm »
One more thing: If you ask for a discount code, they will give it to you and apply it to your order on the spot.