Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: G'day from 'Straya  (Read 1721 times)

Offline Gunsmoke58A

• New Bee
  • Just a bloke with too many nerdy hobbies
G'day from 'Straya
« on: November 16, 2021, 07:01:51 pm »
G'day all.  I'm a noob Keeper from Australia.  I look forward to learning a lot!

Richo
Arte et Marte

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: G'day from 'Straya
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 07:14:00 pm »
Hello Gunsmoke58A. Welcome to Beemaster! It's good to have another of our beekeeping friends from Down Under join in!
You are more than welcome to join in the conversations yourself or start a new topic of your own, and ask as many questions as you would like. That's what I did when I joined, (and I am still doing 😀), gaining a wealth of information from our good members at this forum. Wishing the best to you and your bees!

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 09:04:00 pm »
Gunsmoke,
Welcome to Beemaster.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Online The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2021, 09:55:37 pm »
Welcome to Beemaster, Gunsmoke58A!  It's always good to see more beekeepers from the southern hemisphere to keep us northern beekeepers busy through the offseason.  Say, your screen name wouldn't be a reference to the Gunsmoke TV show, would it?  Because that is one of my favorite TV shows of all time.  :grin: :cool:

"GUNSMOKE!  Starring James Arness as Matt Dillon!" 
 :cheesy:
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline Gunsmoke58A

• New Bee
  • Just a bloke with too many nerdy hobbies
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2021, 10:05:39 pm »
Welcome to Beemaster, Gunsmoke58A!  It's always good to see more beekeepers from the southern hemisphere to keep us northern beekeepers busy through the offseason.  Say, your screen name wouldn't be a reference to the Gunsmoke TV show, would it?  Because that is one of my favorite TV shows of all time.  :grin: :cool:

"GUNSMOKE!  Starring James Arness as Matt Dillon!" 
 :cheesy:

Nope, that was a little before my time.  It's my callsign from my time as an Aussie Army Cavalry Armourer.
Arte et Marte

Online The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2021, 10:21:47 pm »
Nope, that was a little before my time.  It's my callsign from my time as an Aussie Army Cavalry Armourer.
I'm only 25, so it was WAY before my time, but I never let that stop me!  :cheesy:  That's a pretty cool army callsign!  :cool: 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.