Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 82159 times)

Offline gww

• Super Bee

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #941 on: June 12, 2022, 11:27:52 am »
When you have a lot of people after specific products, and there are too few of those products, prices go up.  It happens with anything. If it happens in one sector or with one product, it's no big deal.  You wait until the manufacturer of that product catches up to demand...Unless it's a Playstation.  In that case, they keep supply tight on purpose I think  :cheesy:

Overall inflation happens when you have too much money (too many people) chasing too few goods, regardless of the reason.  That's why pumping trillions of dollars into a recovering economy was stupid.  On top of that stupid decision, was the decision to contract our production and distribution of petroleum products.  That not only impacted the US, but the entire world.  They we have supply issues even if the products might be available. 
Two huge mistakes we made here.  Dumping money into the economy and leaving interest rates so low for so long.  The last mistake that has been going on for a long time was QE.  Now the Fed is going to tighten up supply and back off QE so the stock market is going to tank down to where it should have been if the Fed had not been propping it up.  It's going to hurt a lot of people who were counting on that 401k income without understanding that the market was mostly fake for the last couple of decades.
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #942 on: June 12, 2022, 01:25:21 pm »
Kathy
I agree with your last sentence for sure and could add bit coin to it.
Cheers
gww

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #943 on: June 13, 2022, 02:16:36 pm »
All the questions ask last year about binall senate testimony were answered today by trump appointees and family members  if you watched any other new channel but fox.
Cheers
gww

Ps My mistake, guess fox changed their mind and aired it live.  There is still netflix I guess.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 06:39:58 pm by gww »

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #944 on: June 13, 2022, 07:17:01 pm »
I was not home to watch anything.  The point of having opposition people on a committee is that they ask hard questions.  The "republicans" on the committee will not ask those questions.  Nancy would not allow the ones on that the republicans wanted and I don't know that something like that has ever happened before.  But hey, Nancy is all about the power, so it's not surprising, and no one in her party would stand up and say that what she did was wrong. 

I don't know why you go on about FOX as many times as you have been lied to by the other networks.   :wink:  OH, and they didn't change their minds, they were not going to interrupt prime time for a staged performance.  They always air other hearings in one place or another.  There are always several ways to watch as there were with the performance.  FOX business had it live and FOX nation aired it streaming for free. 

I am sure the committee is presenting exactly what they want the public to see.  I don't think it matters much.  There are plenty of questions that might matter but those won't be asked by these folks.  That's OK because with any luck, most of them will be gone or irrelevant after the election.  People don't care about the Jan 6th stuff.  They care about putting food on the table and fuel in the vehicle. 

There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #945 on: June 13, 2022, 07:44:04 pm »
Kathy
I do agree with you on what many people worry about. I do think they might also think about what could be since it is the same world wide and we are doing pretty good in comparison to the rest of the world.  I wonder if they look at those countries that have autocratic governments where the people no longer have a choice for change and if those countries are doing much better for the little guy then ours is. :wink:
Cheers
gww

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #946 on: June 14, 2022, 09:17:46 am »
>Nancy would not allow the ones on that the republicans wanted and I don't know that something like that has ever happened before.

Completely unprecedented.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #947 on: June 14, 2022, 09:34:15 am »
Hi Folks,

How can I put this simply?

Gas prices, right now, are entirely TRUMP'S FAULT.

Obviously, if Trump were still president, they would not be so high!

What don't you understand?

Sal

Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #948 on: June 17, 2022, 07:05:41 am »
Hi Folks,

We don't really need this,... do we?

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-faucis-covid-infection-means

Lies! Lies! Lies! Where is the truth?

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #949 on: June 19, 2022, 08:34:53 pm »
Hi Folks,

Just read this:

Consumer prices are accelerating faster than at any time since the early 1980s. The average 30-year mortgage rate is approaching 6 percent, the highest in 14 years. The stock market is melting down.

And here?s the kicker: Times will most likely get tougher before they get better.

As the Federal Reserve drives up interest rates in a high-stakes bid to bring down inflation, more people will be out of a job. Real wages (adjusted for inflation) will stagnate or fall. Businesses will fail. People who can least afford it will take the biggest hit.

WOWZA!  Let's go Brandon!

We mustn't be too hard on that poor old sap. Who's behind the scenes?

HEY! I almost forgot! Who thinks this is GREAT? Don't be shy out there. Not all at once now.

Sal

Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #950 on: June 21, 2022, 07:20:28 pm »
Hi Folks,

Every blinking day.......

I just *copied* this to paste it here. Is this a BIG LIE????? I'm not so sure.

From Telegram and Truth Social...

After a deeper dive on the impeachment debacle, the webs of corruption are  more intertwined than I thought. Ukraine is the keystone. Ukraine has the goods on EVERYTHING.

Back in November 2019, Trump was speaking in an hour long interview on Fox and Friends. He claimed the DNC hid the server with a company in UKRAINE. See quote below:
?A lot of it had to do, they say, with Ukraine. They have the server, right? From the DNC ... they gave the server to CrowdStrike ? or whatever it?s called ? which is a company owned by a very wealthy Ukrainian, and I still want to see that server. You know, the FBI has never gotten that server. That?s a big part of this whole thing. Why did they give it to a Ukrainian company??

This is a rhetorical question from Trump. Of course he and Military Intelligence knew everything behind closed doors, but as soon as he publicly started talking about Ukraine, the Dems launched their impeachment scam, shortly followed by releasing C19 on the world just a month later, and thus they were able to hijack the narrative, and everyone forgot about the Dems? dirty dealings in Ukraine.

2.5 years later, with more pieces to the puzzle, we can see the DNC set up an entire puppet government in Ukraine and have been using the nation as a proxy to carry out acts of global bioterrorism. Now it makes more sense as to why they sent the crowdstrike server to Ukraine, because Ukraine was a proxy government fully subservient to the Deep State. Fully outside the scope of US government oversight and jurisdiction, yet still in control of the Deep State players.

Ukraine was clearly the Deep State stronghold for the DNC. All the dirty bleep they couldn?t get away with here in America, they just sent it to Ukraine. Just like they did with the Crowdstrike server, human trafficking, drug trafficking, money laundering, unethical medical experimentation, biological weapons production. Just send it over to Ukraine, and the US government can?t do anything about it without using military force.

Now it?s starting to make more sense as to why specifically the Democratic politicians in the US were the ones most concerned that Russia might move into Ukraine. As well as to why, out of nowhere, the left-wing and globalist politicians worldwide began publicly worshipping Ukraine. Why Joe Biden and the US establishment are sending tens of billions of our tax dollars to Ukraine. Why the western media complex wants you to believe Putin is literally Hitler.

All of it is because they are desperately clinging to power, and Ukraine is the stronghold for all of their Deep State activity since around 2014. Ukraine is the Deep State Keystone.

If Ukraine falls, the Deep State falls. Putin is gunning for the head of the snake.

-Clandestine

Sal
Salvo

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #951 on: June 22, 2022, 12:50:32 am »
All based from the mouth of trump.  Maybe you should watch the jan 6 hearing and you may not be as susceptible to thinking he might always tell the truth.  Just so you know, our government did not give military aid to Ukraine with out republican votes though there was a minority of republicans that seemed to support russia when the vote was taken.  Us voters always seem to send a few fruit cakes to represent us though right now the right seems to be trying to corner the market.  I see the russian propaganda on texas succession has gained a bit of ground and maybe they will take a vote on it that will have no meaning just the keep the fringes excited.
Cheers
gww 

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #952 on: June 23, 2022, 08:38:23 am »
Hi Folks,

GWW. Turn your car keys over to your kids. You can have tapioca tonight.

HEY! A little bit of fun for a change!

Sal
Salvo

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #953 on: June 23, 2022, 07:25:55 pm »
All based from the mouth of trump.  Maybe you should watch the jan 6 hearing and you may not be as susceptible to thinking he might always tell the truth.  Just so you know, our government did not give military aid to Ukraine with out republican votes though there was a minority of republicans that seemed to support russia when the vote was taken.  Us voters always seem to send a few fruit cakes to represent us though right now the right seems to be trying to corner the market.  I see the russian propaganda on texas succession has gained a bit of ground and maybe they will take a vote on it that will have no meaning just the keep the fringes excited.

Nope, off of Hunters laptop and from his business partners.  Trump was absolutely right about what Biden was doing in Ukraine.  What we didn't know was how bad it really was.  Biden was protecting a criminal so that his son continued to get paid and then "The Big Guy" could get his cut.  We also didn't know all that Hunter was doing in China and other places.  The whole thing deserved a criminal investigation because it's far worse than anything Jan 6th related and has implications for current actions by this admin.

I would watch the Jan 6th hearings if there was any balance.  One side is being presented to you so once again you are being fed an unchallenged narrative.  I would have thought you'd have learned by now  :wink:

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #954 on: June 24, 2022, 12:11:28 am »
Kathy
It is being presented by republicans as most of the witnesses are republican insiders.  Can't believe left and can't believe right that only leaves Q and such.  I take my chances with what is being given up by your side.
Cheers
gww

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #955 on: June 24, 2022, 08:51:18 am »
I would watch the Jan 6th hearings if there was any balance.
What a laugh.  You are not watching the hearings because republicans close to Trump are throwing him under the buss and testifying under oath what a criminal he is.  The only thing that prevented this countries collapse is the threat of the DOJ walking out.  My hat goes off to these people, many of them republicans upholding the constitution.  I wonder if they were conservative?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #956 on: June 24, 2022, 11:16:56 am »
It is being presented by republicans as most of the witnesses are republican insiders.  Can't believe left and can't believe right that only leaves Q and such.  I take my chances with what is being given up by your side.

Presented by hand picked by Nancy republicans who already were in line with whatever the left wanted to do.  You are getting hand picked info from those hand picked leftists.

As many times as we have proved you and your leftists wrong, you still are willing to take what you are fed.  Amazing.

This is about Trump.  I get that.  They want to make sure he doesn't run again.  While they are doing this 3rd impeachment, they are missing many of the important questions that also should be asked, and would have been asked if there had been anyone on the panel that wasn't into getting Trump.
For this reason, the hearings are useless because the more or at least equally important questions are not included.  + this is basically a trial with no defense allowed.  Only those who are going to say what the committee wants put out are being heard.

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #957 on: June 24, 2022, 11:25:21 am »
What a laugh.  You are not watching the hearings because republicans close to Trump are throwing him under the buss and testifying under oath what a criminal he is.  The only thing that prevented this countries collapse is the threat of the DOJ walking out.  My hat goes off to these people, many of them republicans upholding the constitution.  I wonder if they were conservative?

Into mind reading now!  Impressive   :grin:

I am not watching for the reasons I stated.  One sided investigations with edited info are worthless.  Apparently, most of the country feels the same as few are watching.  IF they had put the people on the committee that were supposed to be on it, it would have been interesting.  The left would still have been in charge and able to get their message out (Orange man bad), but there would have been more questioning of what was presented and more questions about what happened in general.
  As it is, it's boring, no new info is really being presented, no smoking gun of criminality, and no challenges to info that might have made it interesting.  Only videos of what they want you to see are presented even though there are 100s of hours of video available.  No one on the committee to ask about that stuff.

One last thing that still kinda shocks me is that Schiff, who has been caught lying more than caught telling the truth, is in any way involved in this.  That's another thing that I think made people turn it off.  Even the left knows what he is.  Having him on there shreds whatever little bit of credibility there might have been.

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #958 on: June 24, 2022, 12:36:22 pm »
Kathy
Only those who are going to say what the committee wants put out are being heard.
Although this is true, what those republican insiders, most who were appointed by trump, are saying is damming no matter what other thing could be said.  Just cause you may not like the message, it does not make it untrue and it is being said by trump supporters who were in the room.
Cheers
gww

Ps defense is a two way street and you could consider much of this as defense of the voter fraud lie spouted as many of the unsupported claims where debunked by the people who do have an investigatory ability and were trump people to boot.  So it seem to be willful blindness to not recognize such and just ignore what the truth might be no matter the method.

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #959 on: June 24, 2022, 01:45:26 pm »
Although this is true, what those republican insiders, most who were appointed by trump, are saying is damming no matter what other thing could be said.  Just cause you may not like the message, it does not make it untrue and it is being said by trump supporters who were in the room.

So far I see differences of opinion and no broken laws.  Do you think the committee would put anyone on that would disagree with those they picked?

Do you think that in other admins there might have been internal differences of opinion that we never heard about?

There were crimes on that day.  Punish those who committed them.  There were plenty of mistakes.  They are not addressed in this "investigation". 
And then, apply the law equally.  The DOJ has dropped over 70 federal cases involving violence and attacks against federal property and officers just in the Portland area.  They were not small trespassing charges.  They were things like arson, assault, and other federal charges against violent ANTIFA thugs.