Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: I have a social media!  (Read 6395 times)

Offline hannabee

• New Bee
I have a social media!
« on: March 20, 2019, 02:38:33 pm »
hello my bee keeping friends!!! I have an instagram, @hanna.hoops where I post trick hula hooping videos as well as (soon) my progress on my bee keeping journey :)
eat cheese, plants trees, and save the bees

Offline Brigantin

• New Bee
Re: I have a social media!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 12:15:52 pm »
Sounds great, I hope to see more details about your journey from you soon. I myself run my own Instagram blog, where I talk about the various exotic places that I visit with my wife. Not long ago we were in tropical forest MATA in Brazil. This blog was created relatively recently, and I want more people to know about our hobby. I've been looking a lot lately for   ways to increase the popularity of my page  . It's much more interesting when a huge number of people follow me, I'm interested in responding to their comments and getting positive feedback on what I'm doing. I hope to have the most popular page on the web someday!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 08:01:55 am by Brigantin »

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: I have a social media!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 07:59:01 am »
Brigantan,
Welcome to Beemaster.
Bee sure to read the bylaws.
I could not find your blogs but if you are making money from, including advertising, you are breaking the bylaws. You can have a link on the footer of your signature but do not talk about it if you are getting any kind of income from it.
The bylaws tell you how to do this correctly.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

anything