Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Is this video misleading newbies?  (Read 4335 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Is this video misleading newbies?
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2021, 11:54:25 pm »
Well if he does considering his knowledge, it will most likely be a thick one. Maybe with your offer of proofreading, he will write it Member!
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline TheHoneyPump

• Queen Bee
  • Work Hard. Play Harder.
Is this video misleading newbies?
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2021, 12:34:25 am »
I think if I were to write anything the scope of works to tackle would most likely be a couple of biographies and/or perhaps a memoire. Really boring stuff.
The beestuffs, much is already written by many betters. I am just happy to contribute opinions here freely.  Free to take them, free to leave them.

On Tolkien, yeah big fans over here. So much so that the new pup (dog) has been named Kili. (KeeLee).  It is a good fit, I think.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 01:21:17 am by TheHoneyPump »
When the lid goes back on, the bees will spend the next 3 days undoing most of what the beekeeper just did to them.

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2021, 01:03:24 pm »
I think if I were to write anything the scope of works to tackle would most likely be a couple of biographies and/or perhaps a memoire. Really boring stuff.
The beestuffs, much is already written by many betters. I am just happy to contribute opinions here freely.  Free to take them, free to leave them.

On Tolkien, yeah big fans over here. So much so that the new pup (dog) has been named Kili. (KeeLee).  It is a good fit, I think.

Oh my gosh, he totally looks like Kili!  So cute!  :cheesy:   
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline Brian MCquilkin

• House Bee
    • Ideal Honey Bees
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2021, 03:49:21 pm »
Perfect match
Despite my efforts the bees are doing great

anything