Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bee yard photos and lay out-2008  (Read 39273 times)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Bee yard photos and lay out-2008
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2008, 12:04:51 am »
This is my main beeyard. :

...JP

My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2008, 10:07:36 am »
Ross, that is a beautiful beeyard, shades of blue are my favourite and those different shades look very nice, wow!!!

JP, nice yard too, you sure are a gathering man eh?  No wonder you are the Swarm King, hee, hee.  Have we talked about this before?  What are the pictures of the trees and the hangy down white flowery things?  I think this has been talked about, but can't pull it from those cobwebs of my mind.  Beautiful day in this groovy life, lovin' and livin' every moment.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2008, 11:09:27 am »
Ross, that is a beautiful beeyard, shades of blue are my favourite and those different shades look very nice, wow!!!

JP, nice yard too, you sure are a gathering man eh?  No wonder you are the Swarm King, hee, hee.  Have we talked about this before?  What are the pictures of the trees and the hangy down white flowery things?  I think this has been talked about, but can't pull it from those cobwebs of my mind.  Beautiful day in this groovy life, lovin' and livin' every moment.  Cindi

Chinese Tallow and either privet or honeysuckle.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2008, 11:12:59 am »
JP, oh yea, now I remember, I think it was Chinese Tallow, I recall that topic being discussed cause I thought it was such a weird, weird name, it reminded me of a candle for some reason or another, strange eh? Off to get kids to school, have a beautiful and wonderful day, life is good!!!  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2008, 11:17:58 am »
JP, oh yea, now I remember, I think it was Chinese Tallow, I recall that topic being discussed cause I thought it was such a weird, weird name, it reminded me of a candle for some reason or another, strange eh? Off to get kids to school, have a beautiful and wonderful day, life is good!!!  Cindi

Some call them popcorn trees or china ball trees.

...JP

Offline MustbeeNuts

• Field Bee
    • Great White Betta
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2008, 06:37:55 pm »
Its growing on me!

Each new day brings decisions,  these are  new branches on the tree of life.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2008, 09:51:42 am »
MustbeNuts.  Beautiful pictures of your apiary.  I must ask, is that an inner cover above the two boxes in the middle hives?  Why?  I am curious.  Beautiful day loving this great life we live.  Cindi

Offline MustbeeNuts

• Field Bee
    • Great White Betta
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2008, 10:06:04 am »
MustbeNuts.  Beautiful pictures of your apiary.  I must ask, is that an inner cover above the two boxes in the middle hives?  Why?  I am curious.  Beautiful day loving this great life we live.  Cindi

Yes it is, I have my jar feeder inside sitting over the hole in that cover, and then an empty super above it. Then the top. The other's are the same way, I just painted the edge of the covers on them.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 09:22:12 pm by MustbeeNuts »
Each new day brings decisions,  these are  new branches on the tree of life.

Offline rdy-b

• Super Bee
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2008, 07:39:28 pm »
this is my best producing yard so far in 08                 LIFE IS GOOD  8-)RDY-B                [IMG]http://img444.imageshack.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 11:58:28 pm by rdy-b »

Offline rdy-b

• Super Bee
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2008, 08:13:23 pm »

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2008, 10:29:30 am »
RDY-B, beautiful pic of your beehives, and holy smoking cadoodalhoppers!!!  Look at your new extractor, I am in envy, hee, hee, have that most beautiful, wonderful day, lovin' life.  Cindi

anything