Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Jeff Horchot Method of Coating Plastic Foundation  (Read 240 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Jeff Horchot Method of Coating Plastic Foundation
« on: April 30, 2021, 10:15:09 am »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Jeff Horchot Method of Coating Plastic Foundation
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 09:26:10 pm »
Ben,
I made a dipping chamber from 2-4 inch pieces of 4x4 1/4? thick steel tubing. I cut out the one side of each one and welded them together and welded on a bottom plate. I put them over a propane flame. It is tall enough to shake off the excess wax back into the tank. 
Jim Altmiller

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Jeff Horchot Method of Coating Plastic Foundation
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 11:59:38 pm »
Ben,
I made a dipping chamber from 2-4 inch pieces of 4x4 1/4? thick steel tubing. I cut out the one side of each one and welded them together and welded on a bottom plate. I put them over a propane flame. It is tall enough to shake off the excess wax back into the tank. 
Jim Altmiller

Yes, that sounds good Jim. It worked out well? Do you have a way to determine the temperature so that it does not reach to high?
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.