MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE CONSTITUTION

Mr Levin discusses The Constitution and its protection for times as these.

<< < (3/7) > >>

iddee:
Show me proof they aren't antifa dressed as Trump supporters. The first one arrested was identified as such.
John Earle Sullivan

gww:
Iddee
How about the poor girl who was shot in the neck and died.  Are you willing to take the one thing away from her that made her proud enough to put herself in harms way.  She was defiantly a trump supporter.  Do you also eat your young if they get in the way? :cool:
Cheers
gww
Ps  Your position is different than trumps who put out a statement throwing all the ones who tried hardest for him under the buss.

Ps Ps  I am happy you are still having your fun here.

iddee:
The poor girl who was shot was unarmed and shot by a police officer. Where are all your liberal riots over that action. Is it because she is white, or because she is conservative? Which one makes her life worth less than Jacob Blake, George Floyd, Keith Lamont Scott, Michael Brown Jr., and the rest. I guess you libs pick and choose whose life is important and whose isn't.

As for eating our young, you libs are the ones cutting unborn babies out of their mothers and making cosmetics out of their remains, so don't accuse us of that. It's all yours.

gww:
Iddee
Can't have it both ways, bragging about the accomplishment or blaming some one else.  Which is it?
Cheers
gww

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: gww on January 08, 2021, 01:20:06 pm ---Iddee
How about the poor girl who was shot in the neck and died.  Are you willing to take the one thing away from her that made her proud enough to put herself in harms way.  She was defiantly a trump supporter.  Do you also eat your young if they get in the way? :cool:
Cheers
gww
Ps  Your position is different than trumps who put out a statement throwing all the ones who tried hardest for him under the buss.

Ps Ps  I am happy you are still having your fun here.

--- End quote ---

President Trump, clearly stated time and again from the start that the gathering should and must be peaceful. Breaching the Capital is not peaceful unless those entering are officially allowed to pass. I am sad that misguided folks, in their confusion and folly followed the breachers into the capitol to their demise. Why do you accuse President Trump for this? Mr trump has been tormented day and night and night and day with accusations from the first day he came down the escalator by the left. We all fall from time to time giving the enemy the opportunity to accuse us before our Heavenly Father. Their is a head accuser who is ready and eager to accuse the children of God, before God before his throne when we who are born again, the brethren, error and sin. Do you think this hurts God? The good news there will come a time when all accusations of the brethren will cease. Revelations 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
I do not know Mr Trumps heart gww but God does. If he is evil and not of God, God will tend to him but if he is one of Gods..... 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version