MEMBER BULLETIN BOARD > CLUB MEETING, CONFERENCES, GATHERINGS, SEMINARS and EVENTS

Beefest 2018

(1/39) > >>

BeeMaster2:
The date is set for the BeeMaster Beefest 2018. It will bee from Friday, March 23 through to Sunday March 25, 2018 at my farm in Baker County FL.
The address is 23523 County Road 125 N, Sanderson, Florida, 32087-3019.
I have lots of space for campers and tents. I have a one acre pond so bring your fishing poles.
Please let me know on this thread if you are coming and how many in your group.
I will get the names/numbers for the local hotel/motel.
Closest large airport is Jacksonville International Air, 60 miles.  There is also the Lake City Gateway Airport, 29 miles, if you can get flights from your location. It is closer to the farm but it is a small airport.

Hope to see you all.
Jim

Fishing-Nut:
What part of Florida are you in? The wife and I might make the trip if we can get free....it's always questionable for us.

Fishing-Nut:
I guess what I mean to say is are you north FL? Even though Florida touches Georgia, it's a heck of a drive from the top of Ga, to the bottom of FL.  :wink:

gww:
Saw
I won't be there but hope some one has a camera that is and wish you the best ot times.
Cheers
gww

Acebird:
5hr. 15 min. down 75.  About the same for me if I come from West Palm Beach.  Getting free is always the problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version