Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Just RENEWED our Ventrilo Chat Service for 24 months  (Read 17810 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Just RENEWED our Ventrilo Chat Service for 24 months
« on: July 24, 2012, 06:09:47 pm »
I'm pleased to announce we have renewed our Ventrilo Voice and Text Chat Service for 2 years. This works using the small Ventrilo Download or Ventrilode app at the app store (the app is not free, so I suggest trying the free pc download first) but I and others use the app and it works quite well.

Many of you have used this awesome voice chatting feature (found at the bottom of the forum main page) but there are so many new members all the time, I always like to remind members that you have a voice chat option with other members from around the globe, or just down the road.

Setup is easy, here is a link detailing everything you should every know about downloading the free software, to setting up your mic. If you think you need help, wait until you see someone listed in the room (again the box at the bottom of the main forum page on the left) shows who is currently in Ventrilo Chat. You can always text chat, and if you have any mic issues, someone will be glad to help.

This post is a sample of setting up a Ventrilo: but the main things to know is the address and port number and a unique member name.

--------------------

username: choose your membername or other unique name
IP is: beemaster.instantvent.net
port number is:  8896

--------------------

Ventrilo is brought to the members through member donations to the forum - I would again like to thank everyone who has donated funds to keep our forum running smoothly and with features than many other beekeeping forums do not have. If you would like to contribute to our forum please click here: http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php?action=paypal

John
Beemaster
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 06:20:49 pm by beemaster »
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
Re: Just RENEWED our Ventrilo Chat Service for 24 months
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 11:15:27 am »
I see you come up with a good plan,Thax John

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 :)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 11:33:19 am by Jim 134 »
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

anything