Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Life Downunder  (Read 1815 times)

Offline Geoff

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
Life Downunder
« on: August 12, 2017, 01:52:54 am »

Ben went on safari with his wife and mother-in-law. One evening, while still deep in the outback, his wife awoke to find her mother gone. Rushing to her husband, she insisted on them both trying to find her mother.

Ben picked up his rifle, took a swig of whiskey, and started to look for her.

In a clearing not far from the camp, they came upon a chilling sight: the mother-in-law was backed up against a thick, impenetrable bush, and a large dingo stood facing her.

The wife said, ''What are we going to do?''

''Nothing,'' said Ben, ''The dingo got himself into this mess, let him get himself out of it.''
Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
Re: Life Downunder
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 03:08:28 am »
Very good!   :happy:
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 04:26:28 am »
On the night of a heavy thunderstorm howling through the neighborhood, a couple huddling comfortably in their living room heard the doorbell ringing and loud banging on the door.

When the husband went to find out who on earth was out and about in such weather and why, he first looked through the window and was taken aback to see his soaking wet mother-in-law shivering on the front steps.

He yanked open the front door and said, "OMG, what the heck are you doing out there in such weather?!

Go home!"
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline eltalia

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 06:43:12 am »

Three blokes at the bar were discussing the pros and cons of
marriage;
Harry said: "me MIL was a true angel"
Jimmy said: "herself was the Mother Mary reincarnated"
Bill said: "Crikey youse blokes had all the luck... mine is still alive!"

Bill

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 03:02:31 pm »
 :cheesy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

anything