Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Found: JESSE JAMES PISTOL UNCOVERED  (Read 272 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Found: JESSE JAMES PISTOL UNCOVERED
« on: January 16, 2023, 07:10:14 am »
From the History Channel

https://youtu.be/9GXNqnb4wR4
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Re: Found: JESSE JAMES PISTOL UNCOVERED
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 11:06:58 am »
"You don't find this stuff on the internet" I hear the guy say on the internet...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Found: JESSE JAMES PISTOL UNCOVERED
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2023, 11:23:38 am »
Yes some interesting things can be 'replayed' on the internet as in this example.  A replay from the television series; "The History Channel" on their very own Youtube Channel and brought to you.. 

The fellow was fortunate to purchase this 'now authentic' and unique historical piece, from the previous owner. Which was obtained at a major auction as he described.
What a unique Historical find!

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.