Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: PASS AWAY THE TIME IN VENEZUELA  (Read 3505 times)

salvo

PASS AWAY THE TIME IN VENEZUELA
« on: October 21, 2021, 11:14:44 pm »
Hi Folks,

There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state.

Does any of this below sound like what is happening right now to the United States?

Debt ? Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

Welfare ? Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).

Poverty ? Increase the Poverty level as high as possible; poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

Class Warfare ? Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more disconnect, and it will be easier to take (tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Healthcare ? Control healthcare and you control the people (can you say COVID?).

Gun Control ? Remove the ability to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state.

Education ? Take control of what people read and listen to ? take control of what children learn in school.

Religion ? Remove the belief in the God from the government and schools.

Please click the link. Remember this guy?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=burl+ives+venezuela&&view=detail&mid=F1BFC4D67A353817FD96F1BFC4D67A353817FD96&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dburl%2Bives%2Bvenezuela%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

Sal

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: PASS AWAY THE TIME IN VENEZUELA
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 12:14:21 pm »
Interesting Sal, especially when we can look back just a 'short' time ago when "the despised by the left outsider", 'America First' business man, was running things. This country was running like a smooth operating singer sewing machine; like a cotton gin ginning cotton, smooth, steady improving the lives for most every 'citizen', no matter their race or creed. Now; just look, nine months later. What a mess.  What a pity....    Sad
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 01:00:05 pm »
Sounds like pure paranoia to me. Same paranoia to jen up scared people for the last 50 years and yet has not become a reality.  Just the words change, like communism to VENEZUELA.  The only one trying to control what people read are the republicans when it comes to what is taught in school.  Politicians use this dribble so they can get in power and then do the very things they act like they are against like the last president did in claiming victory when he is a loser.
Just takes some longer to figure it out then others.
Cheers
gww

salvo

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2021, 08:47:05 pm »
Hi Folks, GSW,

Paranoia? You have no idea. My wife,... past co-workers,... all say I'm the most paranoid person they know. And they DO have an idea!

One of my "past associates" was a member of Christians in Action (old school). He was so good they recruited his son. That's against regulations.

It's not paranoia when they're really after you!

Whaddaya think? GSW or Dubya Dubya?

Sal

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2021, 09:13:14 pm »
It ain't paranoia if it's real ...

... and these days conspiracy theories are 6-month-from-now yesterday's old, factual, news.

The world, she's a changin' fast these days ...
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

salvo

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2021, 06:20:21 pm »
Hi Folks,

Cut and Paste here, FROM TODAY:

Some economists and writers have looked at possible hyperinflation in the U.S. as early as March 2021 when the economy started to get back on track after an artificially depressed year due to lockdowns and immense restrictions during the coronavirus pandemic ? policies that officials started reversing as vaccines became more available.

The term raises some grim images, with Venezuela the most recent example and Zimbabwe perhaps one of the most famous examples of hyperinflation.

"This is meme economics," Bloomberg Businessweek wrote earlier this year.

"Fear of inflation ? if not outright hyperinflation ? helps explain the meteoric rise of Bitcoin," the article argued. "It?s behind distrust of the Fed. And it feeds congressional opposition to President Biden?s $1.9 trillion pandemic relief plan."

Sal

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2021, 12:42:39 pm »
if you are old enough to have been adulting in the late 70s and early 80s you can remember inflation, stagnation, high-interest rates, etc. one followed another as monetary policy was used to control one disaster after another. 

Almost every time we have a prolonged economic disaster, the government and the federal reserve have been to blame.  Ups and downs in an economy are normal and even desirable.  If left alone, the capitalist economy self-corrects pretty quickly.  When "help" is given, pain is prolonged.  A UCLA paper written some years ago examined the policies of FDR and how those policies extended the great depression by as much as 7 years.

We don't teach economics anymore.  We teach that government is the answer to every problem, and capitalism is bad.  Probably not going to end well.  Sure hasn't in the past for many countries.

Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

salvo

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2021, 07:27:42 am »

salvo

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2021, 08:42:08 am »
Hi Folks,

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker-carlson-inflation

Say Buddy. Can you lend me a dime?

Sal