MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE COFFEE HOUSE ((( SOCIAL - ROOM )))

National Dividers

(1/5) > >>

Ben Framed:
Just an example of how the dividing hateful slurs are thrown in at every opportunity: From the farming section.

--- Quote from: Acebird on May 12, 2021, 09:04:02 am ---No but clearly the less meat you eat the healthier you are.  My area is predominately republican so the restaurants cater to meat eaters.  That is one of my "beefs" (ha, ha) around here.

--- End quote ---

So Ace has clearly taken his political dividing spirit to the farming section now I see. As my friend Cider might say; Pity  :wink:

AustinB:
Ever notice most people who eat meat, don't care about vegans and the veggie people? But most of the veggie people if given the opportunity would force OTHERS to stop eating meat. Its the unfortunate illness of the left. They believe that forcefully  imposing their ways and beliefs on others will make it better for others. Its a strange sort of reasoning  :cool:

Kathyp:
But Austin!  it is for your good and the good of the planet.  For the greater good, you need to be forced to change your meat eating ways  :grin:

AustinB:

--- Quote from: Kathyp on May 12, 2021, 11:40:30 am ---But Austin!  it is for your good and the good of the planet.  For the greater good, you need to be forced to change your meat eating ways  :grin:

--- End quote ---

I must admit, the lefts pure agenda-free concern for my personal well being is truly moving. Notwithstanding, I must retain and exercise, with full vigor, my God given right to choose what is best for me and my family lol  :happy:

iddee:
Meat or veggies.... Your choice

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version