Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Effects of Concealed-Carry Laws on Violent Crime  (Read 7315 times)

Offline gww

• Super Bee
Re: Effects of Concealed-Carry Laws on Violent Crime
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2023, 08:22:19 pm »
If everybody decides, well that is called voting, something we still do in this free country
We certainly do though admittedly voting does not change the first amendment of the constitution or the rest of the amendments with out a 2/3 majority.

Iddee
I believe in being nice to people that are nice to me and mean to those who are mean to me and I can forgive almost all out side of that.
Cheers
gww
Ps  I don't agree with my wife a lot but I just don't tell her. :cool:

Online G3farms

• Super Bee
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2023, 08:37:10 pm »
If everybody decides, well that is called voting, something we still do in this free country
We certainly do though admittedly voting does not change the first amendment of the constitution or the rest of the amendments with out a 2/3 majority.

Iddee
I believe in being nice to people that are nice to me and mean to those who are mean to me and I can forgive almost all out side of that.
Cheers
gww
Ps  I don't agree with my wife a lot but I just don't tell her. :cool:

AAHHH now we are getting some where, what to you is considered being mean?
A little bit of rough talk on the job site, some bullying at the school house.......
How is it you plan on being mean to these people?
Are you the one who gets to set the limits on what is or is not considered being mean?
Maybe I am a little thin skinned and you can let things roll off a little better.
It use to be a good little brawl in the back lot would settle most things, but will get you sued now days. Most don't have a back bone anymore to stand up for what they think or believe in.
those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your keister is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2023, 08:48:10 pm »
If you are too scared of getting sued, I suggest you just let it roll off of you.
Cheers
gww

anything