MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > ONLINE GAMING

Thought I'd bump this thread

(1/4) > >>

Kathyp:
Picked up Borderlands 3.  Figured to mess with it a bit and got hooked.  Anyone else trying it? 

The15thMember:
My sister and I don't game heavily, but we are always looking for co-op Xbox RPG games, since there seems to be so few of them.  Maybe we'll try Borderlands out in the future.  We are kind of on Halo right now.  We just finished the first one a couple of weeks ago and are going to get the Master Chief collection for Christmas.   

Acebird:
Haven't got enough brain cells to waste on gaming.

Kathyp:

--- Quote ---We are kind of on Halo right now.
--- End quote ---

I ran through all the Halos back in the day, but intend to get the Master Chief collection for the xbox one and do the main story line again.  Better system.  Better TV.   :cheesy:

If you do Borderlands 3 be aware that the main complaint is that the text on much of the stuff is so small you can't read it without getting close to the TV.  I thought it was just me until I looked on the 'net and found it's a consistent complaint. 

I don't co-op but single player is fun.  The game is long enough that it will last me with the small amount of time I have to play.

Kathyp:

--- Quote ---Haven't got enough brain cells to waste on gaming.
--- End quote ---

If you are sitting there playing electronic slots, it's probably a waste of brain cells.  Some people find that fun.

I like strategy and shooters and so my thinking and mental coordination/reflexes are tested.  + I just like blowing things up (on screen)!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version