ALMOST BEEKEEPING - RELATED TOPICS > FARMING & COUNTRY LIFE

Wild Pigs?

<< < (3/3)

William Bagwell:

--- Quote from: 1frozenhillbilly on March 09, 2020, 05:01:17 am ---no human pathogen can survive past 180 deg F

--- End quote ---

Except prions.

Brigantin:
My father lives in the village and boars regularly attack the villagers. He constantly turns to dayton.aaacwildliferemoval.com and today wild hogs are less and less visiting the village. One day my father managed to kill a wild boar. He fed this meat to the dogs and they got sick and die. After that, I am even more fear to try the meat of wild animals. I have heard that this meat is a delicacy for some people. A special treatment is needed that destroys all parasites, but I cannot be completely sure that this meat is safe.

iddee:
Botulism can withstand over 200 degrees F. for over an hour, maybe more.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: Brigantin on April 10, 2021, 03:45:19 pm ---My father lives in the village and boars regularly attack the villagers.  One day my father managed to kill a wild boar. He fed this meat to the dogs and they got sick and die. After that, I am even more fear to try the meat of wild animals.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: iddee on April 10, 2021, 04:50:03 pm ---Botulism can withstand over 200 degrees F. for over an hour, maybe more.

--- End quote ---

Brigantin, you location shows Ashburn. What country are you located.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version