MEMBER BULLETIN BOARD > GREETINGS/TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF

Beemaster Welcomes you to the forum - spoof but sincere video

<< < (6/7) > >>

gww:
Greg
If you are like me, the minute you open a hive you will not remember anything that you read.  I found one of the things that did help quite a bit was me watching a guy go through hie hive.  It was just a comfort thing cause I still didn't know anything when I got in by myself but it did help with just the intimidation factor that is invoved with bees and also the newness making you scared you will be too rough.  You don't want to be rough but bees are not fragile either.

Welcome
gww

Stumpkicker:
Thanks for the welcome. Wondering if there's an English version or sub titles for the video?
We live SW of Brisbane, Qld and had my first hive for 4 days now so I recon I'm about ready to start giving advice. :-)
Hope to learn heaps on the forum for what appears to be a fulfilling pastime.
See you around, Kelvin

eltalia:

--- Quote from: Stumpkicker on November 18, 2017, 07:55:03 am ---Thanks for the welcome. Wondering if there's an English version or sub titles for the video?
We live SW of Brisbane, Qld and had my first hive for 4 days now so I recon I'm about ready to start giving advice. :-)
Hope to learn heaps on the forum for what appears to be a fulfilling pastime.
See you around, Kelvin

--- End quote ---

That nick catching my eye I come in late, Kelvin... with a "Thanks" -   I think -   for the heads
up on ol' mate's video. Who said Bob Katter never travelled offshore in his heyday. heh heh :-D
Question, if you please?
Is your newstart colony actually in Logan, or away in the SouEast on the old dairy country?
And whichstyle/format did you opt for?... okee, that's two (2) questions..cheers

Bill

SwarmCatcher:
Liking some of your videos and think I got away with understanding the intro video without a translation - time will tell :cool:

KellyF:
Thank you for the add. I am also a New Jersey lady. I have the opportunity to buy nine supers and wanted to find out what else I would need and also if they are used is it OK to buy them. Thank you so much and your video was very informative

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version