Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Washington state shooter  (Read 2995 times)

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
Washington state shooter
« on: September 14, 2017, 01:50:55 pm »
Well we had a hero teacher in Washington state the other day. He tackled the kid with no regard to his own safety.

The question is, what would have been the result had it not been for that heroic action?

Also, how is it the gun laws didn't stop his tragedy? Were always told that that's the solution to this problem.

It's really sad that our kids are left defenseless in schools. They are told to huddle in the corner like a barrel of fish!

All the warning signs were missed (or ignored by the PC school board) with this kid.

Everyone who is against teachers carrying in schools, I ask you to show me an example of one teacher who had ever shot a student?

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Washington state shooter
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 02:36:58 pm »
I agree, they are government created kill zones. Only the killer can carry a gun. No one else is allowed to.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Eric Bosworth

• Field Bee
  • I love New York... I hate the government.
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 09:08:05 pm »
I have a lot of 22LR ammo because when I was a kid we had a rifle club and a rifle team in school. When guns suddenly became too dangerous that they couldn't be in a school my dad brought home 7500 rounds. The thing is who teaches gun safety now? They used to teach it in school. Can't now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns; that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party. ---Mao Tse Tung

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. ---Benjamin Franklin

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 10:12:17 pm »
Speaking of, went to our local street fair parade last night.
Saw a few high schools that still had drill rifles. Spinning an throwing them in the air!
Funny, can't even bring nail clippers to school, or make the shape of a gun with your fingers.
But it's ok to haphazardly throw a gun in the air. . .?

Offline tycrnp

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 11:20:49 pm »
How long until the PC school board fires him for not following policy and huddling in the corner with the students?

anything