MEMBER BULLETIN BOARD > GREETINGS/TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF

New member from north Texas

(1/2) > >>

CrystalsBees:
Greetings. I am a new member to this forum. This will be my 4th season as a beekeeper. I've learned a WHOLE LOT about bees and how to care for them, but I certainly have a LONG way to go! In fact, I reckon beekeepers never truly stop learning!  :wink:

I started this journey in order to work my way to an AG exemption, which is definitely needed, BUT I have found that I honestly enjoy being a beekeeper. It involves mental as well as physical work. (perhaps even some emotional and spiritual aspects as well). There are constant observations and problem solving to be done. What am I seeing in the hive, what does it mean, and what actions do I need to take? Beekeeping has GOT to be one of the most engaging and intriguing hobbies around. I'm truly loving it!!! (even in our HOT Texas summers)

Thank you to the person(s) responsible for establishing this forum. It's great to have a place to connect with other beekeepers.

Crystal

Ben Framed:
Welcome Crystal, we are very happy to have you join us at Beemaster!  John Clayton started the forum under the name Beemaster. Jim Altmiller, a long time member, now holds the reigns here and you won't meet a nicer guy. He is Beemaster2. Thanks for joining us, and joining in the conversation!

Phillip

The15thMember:
Welcome to Beemaster, Crystal!  :happy:  It's awesome to hear how much you are enjoying your beekeeping!  I totally understand what you mean about beekeeping being a constant multifaceted growing and learning experience.  It's one of the things that makes beekeeping so amazing!  Feel free to ask any questions or give any advice you have, or just tell us what's going on with your bees in your neck of the woods!  :happy:   

BeeMaster2:
Crystal,
Welcome to Beemaster.
Were you able to get the AG exception?
Jim Altmiller

Michael Bush:
https://bushfarms.com/beeschangeyourlife.htm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version