MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE 2ND AMENDMENT

The total ignorance of those wanting gun control

(1/4) > >>

iddee:
40 million dollars to make a stupid statement. Time for new board members.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/03/03/delta-gave-40-million-tax-break-prove-point-learned-many-passengers-play-609068?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=BPR%20Email&utm_campaign=DMS#

Kathyp:
I get Delta stuff on my FB page.  There is no left wing thing they do not embrace.  To bad.  Thier customer service has improved to the point I was willing to fly them again, but they are back on the No Fly list with United.  They can do as they please with their business, but consumers have choices too.

Michael Bush:
I didn't know there was an NRA discount.  I would have used it.  Now that they canceled it,  I will think about other airlines more...

BeeMaster2:
I will not be flying on Delta.
Jim

Spur9:
Lifelock's (identity protection) parent company is Symantec.  Symantec discontinued NRA discounts for their McAffee antivirus software.

I called Lifelock last week and cancelled my entire family's membership.  Annually about $2,000 to their pocketbook.

Then I went to the NRA site and signed my kids up as junior life members.  Upgraded my wife to life member.

Have instructed my IT department to cancel our corporate McAffe license immediately.  Not close to the $50 million Delta debacle, but it's several thousand dollars they are losing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version