Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My Blog On Top Ber Hives  (Read 4553 times)

Offline Beesilly

• New Bee
    • Dragon Bees
My Blog On Top Ber Hives
« on: February 03, 2008, 01:00:37 am »
Hey There All!
I just started a blog on Top Bar Hives!
If you are interested here it is...blogspot.com/dragonbees/ (you will have to type it in since im a newbee to this forum and it won't let me post websites due to 'spamming'.)
Well hope you like it. Keep in mind its still being worked on and be sure to check back because I will be posting pics once I get my bees in April! Any comments or advice will be greatly appretiated!(sp?)
Hope you enjoy!
Beesilly

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: My Blog On Top Ber Hives
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 08:19:06 am »
You are not supposed to alter text to enter links into a post,but you can list the link in the signature area of your profile. The proper way to get it added is to forward the link to a moderator and if it's appropriate we will add it to the post you designate.                 thanks,Buzzbee

Offline Beesilly

• New Bee
    • Dragon Bees
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 12:51:05 pm »
I'm sorry about that. :-\
I will add it to my signature...
Thank you.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 02:02:43 pm »
That link worked.  Thanks.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 06:11:42 pm »
Kris, good for you to start your own blog, had a quick look at it.  Keep it up, it is creativity and that is a wonderful thing, have a great and wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 09:39:16 pm »
Kris nice blog.Hope you let us follow along on your Beekeeping adventure.We are all here to help any way we can!!  Keep up the good work. :)