Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Easy one today  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Nock

• Field Bee
Easy one today
« on: May 02, 2021, 11:32:57 pm »

They like hydrants for some reason. Caught one at that same plant last year on another hydrant. Easy catch. I also got a trap there as well. It had one move in last week. Going to bring it home this week.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Easy one today
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 03:29:22 am »
Good job!!
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 08:39:34 am »
Nice.
They also like Steel Plants. I have been called 3 times to our location plant and times in the last month. The last one was in a truck brake drum on top of a scrap pile.

I had the crane operator pick it up and put it on the ground. Due to all of the other material around it it was jarred and we did not get the queen. I moved a lot of the bees into the box and the remainder of them moved into and on the hive. Then I just wrapped up the hive and put it in my truck. I made the mistake of placing them to close to a lasts hive and they moved over to it. 😡
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 09:13:47 am »
I also got a trap there as well. It had one move in last week. Going to bring it home this week.
I am surprised you are allowed to do that.  Is the hydrant for fire protection?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Nock

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2021, 12:04:03 pm »
I also got a trap there as well. It had one move in last week. Going to bring it home this week.
I am surprised you are allowed to do that.  Is the hydrant for fire protection?
Yeah they gave me the ok. They were more worried about them being gone.

anything