Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Can we count on the NEWS?  (Read 3542 times)

salvo

Can we count on the NEWS?
« on: October 31, 2020, 09:02:18 am »
Hi Folks,

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

THEY all know,... perception is reality. They feed us only the perception they want us to have.

Funny how we have to go to foreign sources for different, perhaps more accurate, reporting of the news.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8898085/GLENN-GREENWALDS-attack-medias-conspiracy-silence-Hunter-Bidens-laptops.html

Listen to NPR. You'll know how bad it really is.

Sal

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
Re: Can we count on the NEWS?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2020, 08:46:29 am »
No you can't count on the "News".  They make money based on their reader base.  In a democracy like ours you have to make a choice from a group of criminals and liars.  You don't get to choose who the candidates are that you can select from.  The two candidates that are up for election already have a long history.  It should not be a revelation on who tells the most lies or who is the worst criminal.  Voting should be based on what is best for the whole country not what is best for an individual or individual group.  You don't need "News" for that.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 10:22:38 am »
Careful, Ace, you're starting to make sense.

GOOD POST
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2021, 03:28:43 pm »
Careful iddee, you're beginning, heaven forbid, to sound unbiased.  Now were would we be if that was the case? I could just imagine Benny spluttering into his communion wine. :wink:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2021, 03:38:20 pm »
Careful iddee, you're beginning, heaven forbid, to sound unbiased.  Now were would we be if that was the case? I could just imagine Benny spluttering into his communion wine. :wink:

:wink:
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.