Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Why we need gun regulations  (Read 19236 times)

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
Re: Why we need gun regulations
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2019, 11:44:14 am »

As to Trump - I don't know him, and I haven't done any great study of him, so I can't entertain you with a discussion of his motives and/or aspirations.
Alan, you are not unlike many of his followers because if they did they would not be. ...

Ace - I'd like to point out that you are giving no credit of intelligence to the people of this country who invent products, create jobs, build the economy, mathematicians, small business owners, investors, entrepreneurs, blue collar workers, and many, many more highly intelligent and hard working people who make this country great every day of their lives - these are Trump's supporters, those that "produce" daily. - these are the people paying all the taxes. These are the people making the money transfer thru our economy. You just called them all (including me) stupid.

Conversely - your are giving ultimate intellectual credit to those that hate Trump - lazy welfare recipient's, pot smokers, drug users and dealers, pregnant teens, gang members, union members, whiny college students, "gimmy" types, and many many more people who live off of the production  of the 1st group listed above, and hate Trump. Your saying these people are geniuses.

Humbly Sir - I'd like to say that your not making any sense at all.

Cheers!  :cheesy: :grin: :grin:
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2019, 02:59:27 am »
"lazy welfare recipient's, pot smokers, drug users and dealers, pregnant teens, gang members, union members, whiny college students, "gimmy" types, and many many more people who live off of the production  of the 1st group listed above, and hate Trump. Your saying these people are geniuses."

Since Alan put it that way, Maybe he is right? If the above were very smart they would wake up and vote republican so the rest of us, the hard workers, inventors etc, would keep producing and the above could keep living off of the industrious just as they have been doing. Seems to me they are trying to kill the goose that is laying the golden egg!!! Just like the na?ve in Venezuela? Can they not see what they are headed for if they get there way? That is of course your theory is correct?  And if your theory is indeed correct, unfortunately this seems to shine the light of just how unintelligent the above really are? After all the people of  Venezuela fell into the very same trap? Not very smart to put it nicely! What could possiably be wrong with these folks, unappreciative folks? Biting the hands that are feeding them. If they are that pitiful, we must ignore their stupidy and keep on working and taking care of them weather they appreciate it or us, or not. Apparently they can't feed themselves without being taken care of? And hate the ones that do take care of them!  We can't just let them perish? Let them starve , and let them starve us by going the way of Venezuela, Can we? Just to prove that we love them? If they can't see it by now, will they ever under any circumstance? And if all the above is true, where are they getting the ideas to hate the ones who are helping them? Who is pushing the (hate the right narrative)? "Everyone let's hate the ones who care about us, and despise them".   irreguardless of how good to them we are ?  Their vile wicked hate shines through constantly on almost every news channel, almost every news paper, almost all of Hollywood, most social media, hate hate hate. Hate President Trump who cares for them. Hate Americans that care for them! Mock MAGA hat wearers?  Mock the President on late night shows!!! Are we really living in zombie land? ..  Sad
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 03:40:54 am by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2019, 09:33:32 am »
http://www.wikilender.com/10-cars-most-likely-unreported-accident/

We could reduce car accidents by 18.5% if we just outlaw BMW Series 4 cars... and 36.5% if we just outlaw BMWs...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2019, 02:49:59 pm »
Very sad that his followers cannot.

And honestly, I don't care.  I care about policy...This is what we vote for or against.

And we will see if the swing voters smarten up in 2020.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2019, 02:55:26 pm »
Brian,
They did on the last election, hopefully they will again in 2020.
There are thousands and thousands of die hard Democratic voters (especially in the farm communities) that voted Republican in 2019 for the first time in their life in 2018.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2019, 09:19:54 am »
And they pretty much regret that mistake.  The farmers have been beaten up badly by the Trump regime.  Now that they see his lies for what they are, the votes might change back.
Many democrats were trying to get the party to straighten out.  Sort of teach them a lesson.  Unfortunately it didn't work out well.  The real problem is that Trump has tainted the republican party to the point of taking no responsibility for what they are elected for.  We need a major overhaul of government which only happens in a revolution.  Very sad where this country is going.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2019, 10:02:42 am »
Ace, here's your liberal utopia.It would be nice if all dems would realize it's the only way it can happen. Then they would all vote republican.

""A ?liberal paradise? would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive health care, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities and only law enforcement personnel have guns. And, believe it or not, such a liberal utopia does indeed exist. ... It?s called prison.""
Joe Arpaio
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2019, 11:09:22 pm »
Ace,
The farmers that I know are really glad President Trump is President and will definitely vote for him again.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2019, 12:44:57 am »
Ace,
The farmers that I know are really glad President Trump is President and will definitely vote for him again.
Jim Altmiller

Same here Jim
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2019, 03:34:17 am »
Here, too.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2019, 04:21:11 am »
And they pretty much regret that mistake.  The farmers have been beaten up badly by the Trump regime.  Now that they see his lies for what they are, the votes might change back.
Many democrats were trying to get the party to straighten out.  Sort of teach them a lesson.  Unfortunately it didn't work out well.  The real problem is that Trump has tainted the republican party to the point of taking no responsibility for what they are elected for.  We need a major overhaul of government which only happens in a revolution.  Very sad where this country is going.

I'm now beginning to believe in the possibility of a Parallel Universe. [Head scratching]
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2019, 10:29:51 am »
""A ?liberal paradise? would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive health care, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities and only law enforcement personnel have guns. And, believe it or not, such a liberal utopia does indeed exist. ... It?s called prison.""
Joe Arpaio

Then why are most of the people in prison entrepreneurs that got caught if they are considered liberal?  What about all the presidents men, are they liberal?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2019, 12:34:28 pm »
Joe Arpaio

Then why are most of the people in prison entrepreneurs that got caught if they are considered liberal?  What about all the presidents men, are they liberal?

Most people in prison are there for drug offenses the last I heard.  Does that make them liberal or conservative?
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2019, 02:02:29 pm »
NO, Dallas, that is 50% or more. MOST, in Ace's world, is less than 1%. You need to learn his vocabulary.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Hops Brewster

• Field Bee
« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2019, 11:33:12 am »
It is why I am a firm believer and staunch supporter of an individual's right to protect him/herself with whatever tool is available, including but not limited to firearms.
Your belief limits your travel to only certain parts of this beautiful country without risking incarceration.
Not necessarily, Ace.  Please note that I specifically mentioned "whatever tool is available".
this may or may not mean a firearm.  I also know how to use other tools in defense.

OTH, those "beautiful" places that outlaw a person's natural right to self-protection are not high on my list of places to visit.  Not so beautiful that I want to spend my money there and support them.  California, for example...  been there, not impressed and have no plans to return.  NY?  only to breeze through on my way to Maine.  There are plenty of other places to go, things to see and people to do that the Left Wing havens don't even matter.
Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2019, 11:51:33 am »
 Fred G Sanford preferred a Louisville slugger! Goodness gracious!  I doubt that Big Bruiser Neil would have just stood there and waited for the sheriff if van whipped out a Louisville slugger. But, Can you imagine the damage that a homerun swing what do to someone's head! Again Mr. van good job. The firearm saved you and your girlfriend from who knows what. And saved big Neil a BUSTED head! Your choice of defense in this situation could not have been any better from my standpoint of view..  there are many many many stories such as yours, we're fire arms have stopped valance in its tracks. You are an old Texas boy. You know what they used to say about Sam colt?  Sam Colt was the great equalizer  no matter ones size, gender, or age.

salvo

« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2019, 05:19:13 am »
Hi Folks,

DAN UNDAH GUNKEEPING.

How do I hand in my firearm to Police?

Please click the link:

https://www.police.govt.nz/advice/firearms-and-safety/changes-firearms

Sal

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2019, 02:28:07 pm »
New Zealand already had pretty strict gun and ammo restrictions/regulations. Oh well. Looks like they are almost done making themselves completely defenseless. Soon, New Guinea will be able to invade them and take over. Sad.

salvo

« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2019, 10:33:05 pm »
Hi Folks,

I had no idea that this happened! Of course, I wasn't collecting SS at the time.

Buttigieg also supports restoring the gun ban for Social Security recipients, a ban that was instituted under Obama, then repealed by President Trump.

Breitbart News reported that Trump signed the ban repeal on February 28, 2017.

Sal

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2019, 06:28:26 am »
""You are so naive, he would indeed like to be a dictator and if he could pull it off he would be the first to take all your guns away.  He is paranoid about being shot also being poisoned. ""

"Ace is the finest psychiatrist I have ever known. He can tell you all of Trump's inner thoughts and feelings, plus predict all his future actions. I'm just glad I have chest high boots. Hip high would be too low."

That is CNN for you iddee. Most everyone who is glued in to that station can qualify as the ?finest psychiatrist? when it comes to this very opinion on President Trump. It?s like they have been programmed to believe this almost word to word. But our friend Ace is a good sport, unlike some which are fanatics.

anything