Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Eyewitnesses  (Read 10749 times)

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
Eyewitnesses
« on: August 22, 2013, 03:54:53 pm »
Have you seen this documentary? Or even hear of it?

Sirius Documentary (2008) (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oDueuZlI2Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player

2 parts. Kinda long but interesting...
Quite difficult matters can be explained even to a slow-witted man, if only he has not already adopted a wrong opinion about them; but the simplest things cannot be made clear even to a very intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, and knows indubitably, the truth of the matter under consideration. -Leo Tolstoy

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Eyewitnesses
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 05:52:18 pm »
i have seen some of those interviews or those people interviewed..  it makes a certain kind of sense.  if you look at the development of man, we have had odd leaps in the organization of civilization and in technology.  if you discount random evolution, which makes no sense in light of what we now know about genetics, then you have to wonder if there have been outside influences in our development.  OR, have we just had people here and there blessed with such huge intellects that they could see things that no one else could see.....or both.

it might take those giant brains to be able to see the value of the tech that drops to earth  :-D
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 09:55:45 pm »
One of the biggest arguments against UFO/alien sightings is, why doesn't it show up on radar? A group in the position to have that knowledge step forward I have to give it some merit. Completely convinced?  No. But it moves me closer that way
Quite difficult matters can be explained even to a slow-witted man, if only he has not already adopted a wrong opinion about them; but the simplest things cannot be made clear even to a very intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, and knows indubitably, the truth of the matter under consideration. -Leo Tolstoy

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 12:11:29 pm »
Try a youtube search on this:
ufo canadian defense minister
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline itsme

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 09:38:57 am »
It has become painfully clear to me that we have been lied to, misled, and deceived much more often than we have been told the truth by those that are supposed to be working for us.

With all of the suppressed technology we could all be working much less (especially for taxes and interest) and putting our pursuits into more productive things.

Just think how much less controlled our lives would be and how much more freedom we would have if we had energy that only required the device at our homes and converted surrounding available energy for our needs.  Transportation costs would be practically zero.  The mind boggles.

Another good video along these lines is "Thrive".  It covers quite a bit of information too.  It's about two hours also but moves more quickly than these interviews did.

Offline Modenacart

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2013, 05:21:49 pm »
My wife's grandpa flew b52 s for the Air Force and he said there were far too many pilots that reported strange things to rule out ufos.

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 04:36:21 pm »
Years ago some of my soldiers and I were talking about the possibility of life existing elsewhere in the creation. Their position was that the Bible didn't say it existed, my position was the Bible didn't rule it out either. and my follow up was; GOD's a big god.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 04:56:44 pm »
the bible has a broad message, but it deals with certain people doing certain things through a pretty defined time line.  especially the old testament and the gospels.  outside of that, there's a great deal of history and many civilizations that are not addressed.  if you look at the stories from all civilizations, it's hard to say that they have not at least believed that they were visited by those from elsewhere.

Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline wayne

• House Bee
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 11:14:41 pm »
The books of the Bible were chosen from thousands of books and writings available at the time by the scholars of the early church. One goal was to tell the followers of the new official Roman church the story that led up to the life of Jesus. Stories were chosen that told the family tree of the family of David, and the laws that the church felt were applicable for the followers of Jesus.
The books of the new testament were chosen to support the choice to elevate Jesus from the Son of God to God.
With literally thousands of texts left out, there is no way to know God's teachings on possible other worlds or their inhabitants. 
I was born about 100 years too early, or to late.

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2013, 09:49:13 am »
I expected beemaster to jump in here.....
Seems right up his alley.

The books of the Bible were chosen from thousands of books and writings available at the time by the scholars of the early church...
With literally thousands of texts left out, there is no way to know God's teachings on possible other worlds or their inhabitants. 

Agreed

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2013, 02:20:06 am »
Better late then never :P

I don't hound anyone on the Bible and it's thousands of interpretations over the millennium, but I can't help but always believe that you don't need to go beyond Genesis to have enough evidence that theology and science are not that far off. I often wonder is sciences real goal to prove how God created the Universe.

The idea of a big band sounds very much the same as Gen 1:3 God said "Let there be light" And light began to shine - isn't that very similar?

Hang in there just a minute and let's say God set off the Big Bang, it was His way of creating the Universe, far be it for me to say it had to be any more difficult than that. I'm not one to challenge the Word and what happened on what day - I have always though of the Bible a book that speaks to us more metaphorically and through parables because it is written to last way beyond mans lifespans. A thousand years ago didn't look all that different a hundreds of years before and hundreds of years later, the words of the Bible meant one thing to those people and even with the leaps and bounds of might and magic in technology and a population of 7 billion, we can still understand or at least relate to the stories told.

I say that a thousand years from now it will be as relative then as it was a thousand years ago DESPITE what incredible and totally unforeseen gadgetry man has concocted. Parables and and metaphores aretimeless ways to communicate to us - through the history of man we have related our condition to the Bible and our situation still made sense. Not discounting it being the word of God, but the men who wrote it did a pretty great job of covering the bases of what life throws at us and surely gives a time tested set of rules that when followed can only better one's life.

That said, and I surely hope I offend no one: I can't help but think a dozen light years out there, someone is reading the Bible as God meant it for them. They look up into the night sky, gazing seemingly to endless places, wondering if there is anyone out there looking back. And given the length of our Universe, which interesting is only as old as out best telescopes can see, how many billions of civilizations may have come and gone or will follow billions of years from now?

And I do wonder, is there a common theme of looking for a God? an innate feeling that there is a creator and all of what they have just isn't random actions that lead to what they have and even the fact that they are aware enough to think beyond primal thoughts of survival. Does life start pretty much the same as it did here? Does every inhabitable world that has similar building blocks eventually reach for the stars, dream of landing on distant worlds, finding others - and back to the topic, suspect that others are already on their world.

We know the vast void of space is our greatest challenge to even send radio signals at the speed of light in order to cause a blip on someones screen - we can't get to Mars with humans because of the radiation between us and Mars, BUT the greatest feat of mankind was landing Curiosity on Mars BECAUSE it was designed so that IF HUMANS WERE ABOARD they would have landed safely and no mission before had that objective. Getting home, a whole nother story.

Sure I've seen practically everything on UFOs, I finally come to believe why they have lights is so if we see them we'll think they are planes in the distance - I doubt they really need high beams and turn signals and such. And I think it likely if they are here then they do dock under the Earths oceans and seas.

I understand ( I DO ) why the government wouldn't disclose Roswell considering the timeline after just fighting a monster from this planet, the government may be right and an Orson Wells reaction to Roswell might be a thousand times worse than the fright of Grovers Mill, NJ on one fateful Halloween night.

I hate to say this (well not really) but Obama looks incredibly like the descriptions of the TALL WHITE ALIENS I have read about. The giant triangular UFOs are surely probing the minds of Liberals and they follow their leader and chant his strange alien name. I jest, but it makes you think.

Enough I guess, I'm not even sure if I got the topic right, I'll check out this video soon.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything