Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The oil is hot!  (Read 6983 times)

Offline asprince

• Super Bee
The oil is hot!
« on: June 29, 2008, 02:08:35 pm »
My wife and I wet fishing yesterday afternoon. We caught 61 beautiful bluegill bream. I am cooking a few as I write this post. We gave the rest away. Man did we have fun. Last week end we caught 37 in the same pond.

Can you smell them cooking?

Steve     
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Offline SgtMaj

• Queen Bee
Re: The oil is hot!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 01:56:01 am »
mmm... sounds delicious!  I haven't been fishing nearly enough this year.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 08:10:54 am »
Hey Steve, couldn't you just think about cooking them, then put them on the plate with the fries?

You know, using your powers...

...JP ;)
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 01:47:48 pm »
Hey Steve, couldn't you just think about cooking them, then put them on the plate with the fries?

You know, using your powers...

...JP ;)

JP I guess you just eat the fries in your imagination now!!!!

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 02:02:41 pm »
Miss Anett; sho will be glad when that boy goes back on his feed again. miss talking with youall and bout done bout read enough bout his nutrition; need to fall in to get him some good fried fish taters and hushpuppies
to bee or not to bee

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 04:37:51 pm »
Miss Anett; sho will be glad when that boy goes back on his feed again. miss talking with youall and bout done bout read enough bout his nutrition; need to fall in to get him some good fried fish taters and hushpuppies

Bud, I keep saying I'm gonna get a new mic and I never do it, shame on me!!! I miss talkin' to ya bro.

Annette, everything in moderation right??  Couldn't believe how good that salmon was the other day though without the butter, man was it good!

My wife and I, think we gonna go get some suishi.

Hey Annette, my wife saw your post about being a princess and she reminded me that she's a princess as well!! ;)

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 12:16:48 am »
The mic I bought just doesn't work very well right now. Sometimes when I go on everyone can hear me perfectly, and sometimes they say I sound terrible. I will just go back to typing when I get back in the mood to go onto the chat.

Bud, you know JP may very well outlive us both with his good eating habits. And you know I am a vegetarian as well. Remember how hard I tried to get you on carrot juice and off the other juice??  Miss you as well and your southern accent.

Take care and it is all in fun
Annette

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 12:21:03 am »

Hey Bud, will be looking for you in ventrillo, stopped in today with my new super dooper $24.00 mic from radioshack, it works like a charm and everyone could hear me fine.

...JP

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 07:49:21 am »
we miss you both, youall make everyones day
to bee or not to bee

Offline SgtMaj

• Queen Bee
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 08:01:24 am »
How come I never hear anyone in ventrillo?  When are the right days/times to chat?

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2008, 10:01:58 am »
Hollered at ya couple times,wasn't sure if ya heard or not.If the speaker icons are showing green,someone is talking. I was on this morning with laptop,didn't realize sound was muted .