Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Flying Saucers - solved!  (Read 7407 times)

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
Flying Saucers - solved!
« on: December 03, 2006, 01:13:35 am »
I have been looking at pics of Lenticular clouds.

This is just a couple, but there are pics of even spookier ones on the net.

I am convinced that these clouds would account for 99% of flying saucer photos.

I reckon if you saw these, especially from a distance, theres no way you wouldnt think flying saucer. Especially older sightings when people didnt know as much as they do now about clouds.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Re: Flying Saucers - solved!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 04:38:09 pm »
That first one is an ultra-sound image of a fetus. And the second one... Well haven't you ever heard of camoflage? There is a UFO in that alien made cloud.  :roll:
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 12:40:20 am »
Lenticular, ultra sound, whatever, these are very impressive pictures and something I will be looking up on the net.  Great day. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 10:26:49 am »
I've seen many images in clouds too, but when they start taking off at 2000mph and come to a 90 degree turn (or sharper) and dart off in another direction - well, that would turn humans to jelly. I never saw a UFO myself, but my mother, brother and a friend all saw the same one (as did hundreds of other people county wide that day) I missed it by minutes, having rode my bike back to the house minutes before them - ugh.

I did though have an event that was UFO like. On a starry night while cat-fishing I sat at the railroad brings, hook in water and it suddenly becomes silent out - all the bugs cicadas and crickets alike became silent and above me the stars disappeared as a distinct like moved across the sky only hundreds of feet above me - as if a curtain running parallel to the ground was pulled down from North to South. All the stars disappeared one row after another in a matter of seconds.

It remained eerily quiet for minutes and then SNAP - the sky was back filled with stars and all the insects chimed in as if on key. This I believe was the closest I'll every come to a UFO adventure - I never saw a light, heard an engine or none of that - but I surely felt claustrophobic under something that was large enough to erase every star in the sky from where I looked out in my 60 yard diameter of viewing. Of course I couldn't see beyond tree lines, so whatever was blocking the stars could have been only a few hundred feet in size, but I distinctly remember - I was about 20 then, and the sheer straightness of the line that cut off the stars dazzled me.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 10:37:11 am »
John, what an experience, when the frogs here become silent in the spring, one knows that there must be something out there that they feel or hear and they make not a noise.  They are very noisy for about 2 months and then the silence in the forest. 

Fishing at night must be an awesome thing to do, and I would have been shivering in my timbers if I had witnessed what you did that night.  Surely something passed by you overhead.  I get very scared about things like that, I do possess a fear of the unknown.  Great day. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 11:49:28 am »
Here is the link I was trying to find - obviously a helecopter shot - watch closely toward the Trade Center Building.

http://www.sharkle.com/video/106919/

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 03:44:59 am »
Well if that WTC vid doesnt rock your socks off, I dunno what will.

I have this weak theory. If you believe in Jesus Christ etc. I reckon maybe there are decendants of this guy, who obvioulsy dont know that they are. This IMO could account for why some people have "the gift" and see things etc that others dont.

About 1998 I saw 5 lights in the sky while I was chopping wood. Like parachute flares, then they did a U bolt and moved horizontally and I watched them for 15 minutes. There was no one with me, and short of knocking on the neighbours door and frightening them to death, there was no one to confirm it. I rang the paper but they didnt have any other reports. I was convinced these were UFOs, but then I learnt that they might have been huge orange garbage bags suspended over candles, apparantly kids do this. However I dont think they could have moved in the formation they did if they were garbage bags.

Another time when I was about 10 me and a mate saw an "apparition" one night, in a park, by the fences that bordered onto the park. Went back the next day, no sign of disturbance in the grass, no nothing. I remember it like it was yesterday. I have no answer for that one.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 11:30:09 am »
I'm going to look at the link later John, gotta go make luncheys for kids.  Great day. Cindi

Offline lively Bee's

• House Bee
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 01:23:49 am »
I was driveing home late one night and could see a "UFO" out in frount of me.  The longer I drove looking at this "UFO" I was convenced I was see'n a UFO.  I Got home and my wife looks at me and goes you are as white as a sheet whats wroung?  With a stupid look on my face I looked at her and told he I had seen a UFO with red lights on the top and bottom and white scrilling lights in the middle. 

As she laughed and laughed and laughed she informed me it was the good year blimp

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 08:30:56 am »
Embarrassing story this last post reminded me of.

I was driving down a local highway, light traffic each way. I looked up in the sky and saw a helecoptor that was heading toward our local hospital.

As I watched it, unknown to me there was a fly on my visor, I looked at the helecoptor and the fly took of and flew right into my face - well I screamed like an 8 year old girl for about 3 seconds, thinking I don't know what - lol.

The mind is a strange place to live, and preception is everything.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2006, 10:00:57 am »
John, now that thing about the fly making you scream made me actually LOL.  I know what you mean about thinking about one thing and then something else happens that makes ones mind take off into the outer limits, letting the imagination go a'flying where it cannot be contained.  Great day to you.  Cindi

Offline BEE C

• House Bee
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2007, 06:22:15 am »
anyone ever seen the disclosure project?  Government scientists including the inventor of the electron microscope, examining pieces of something that was obviously made, which is not of terrestial origin?  Also some great military video shots taken by fighter pilots sent out to intercept some things...which obviously to a casual non military personale were MUCH faster than anything weve made?  Its almost ridiculous to not believe in UFOS at this point.  British military personnale have even petitioned the government to disclose the knowledge of ufos to stave off panic as so many people have seen them.  Having witnessed ufos myself on two occasions, I have to say it makes me feel more secure and sane to believe in governments possessing that knowledge and not wanting to panic the public, than thinking that governments have their heads in the sand like the church when confronted by scientific arguments about the sun being at the center of our solar system.  UFO is not alien craft necessarily, nor crackpot idea necessarily.  For my own sanity, i choose to believe that governments choose disinformation rather than disclosure. 

anything