Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New burdens on gunsmiths  (Read 3245 times)

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
New burdens on gunsmiths
« on: August 12, 2016, 12:51:50 pm »
The Department of Defense Trade Control has issued some confusing orders that appear to make gunsmiths register under the International arms Control Regulations (Imay have butchered those names).  I thought O'Bumma was just TRYING to subject Americans to the UN-led BS.  Just about anything a gunsmith does would be covered.  Here's a link to info on it.

http://www.nssfblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/ITAR_RegReq.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_source=marketo&utm_campaign=081116_gunsmith-ddtc&utm_content=gunsmtihing&cm_mmc=email-_-marketo-_-081116_gunsmith-ddtc-_-gunsmtihing&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiT0RNM1l6SmtNekl4TXpGayIsInQiOiJkU3V5dWk0YWVkY3Ezck1jaHNscmhYMTlsbDZmM0EwenBcL1ljWTJHMGd6TGdXdDZBR0V0ODQ5dFYwTnBodDFXUjREblNZRVdEdGxmaG93c0hDOWc2YkNRb055VzhUTElzaHRlWDRhOFFrWUE9In0%3D
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Re: New burdens on gunsmiths
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 04:32:36 pm »
Everything in section one I would not consider to even be gunsmithing except (g.).  Everything in section two I would not consider manufacturing but simply what gunsmithing IS except for (d.).  If it only takes a screwdriver, it's not gunsmithing...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Online BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 12:19:59 am »
Just one step closer to taking our guns away. They just raised the temperature of the pot one degree. Did you feel it?
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 05:27:32 pm »
There was already a shortage of gunsmiths...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

anything