Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: CIDER, those mean ol' guns have help, don't they?  (Read 8329 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: CIDER, those mean ol' guns have help, don't they?
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2018, 02:25:08 pm »
Apparently all our tools are now weapons...

Or all our tools can be weapons. 

I remember a fight between two girls in HS.  The weapon was a can/bottle opener. 
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2018, 02:33:37 pm »
Two guys in my barracks got into it with entrenching tools in the middle of the night.  Never knew what that was about, but they were going at it with some serious intent.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2018, 07:55:17 pm »
I had a guy put a knife to my neck when I was in my navy school barracks. He thought he could scare me. He caught me off guard.  I was always waiting from him to come back in my room and try it. ?Fool me once?.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2018, 01:53:02 pm »
>Or all our tools can be weapons. 

Absolutely.  I remember for a while when I flew, back when you had to check in, they would ask if I had "anything that could be used as a weapon".  I always answered "no" while I thought, "anything can be used as a weapon..."  The one attack with a weapon I remember when I was a kid was one kid stabbing another with a sharp pencil... despite the fact that both kids had a knife in their pocket...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Spur9

• House Bee
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2018, 05:16:20 pm »
I got into a tussle with a guy back in high school.  In lieu of brass knuckles, he had a Master Lock combination lock from his locker in his hand.  I still cringe from the pain.  Haven't been able to breathe out one side of my nose since.  He wore me out with that thing.

Remember those long combs with the wavy handles girls would wear in their back pockets?  The ones with the teeth about an inch and a half long?  Saw 2 girls get into a brawl in high school and one girl came close to taking out an eyeball of the other with a comb like that. 
7a - 1650ft

anything