ALMOST BEEKEEPING - RELATED TOPICS > FARMING & COUNTRY LIFE

Branded Double Horseshoe

<< < (13/13)

Kathyp:
The expos are fun. Haven't been to one in years.  I tend to spend money when I go!

--- Quote ---Any horse might react differently in any circumstance of training
--- End quote ---

That's why I always rolled my eyes when someone advertised that they used X method of training.  It's kind of like using some book method of parenting.
All these folks have good ideas.  They are all worth listening to.  then you take the things that work for you and for the horse you are training.  Come to think of it...it's like beekeeping  :grin: Learn as much as you can.  Use what works for you.

Kathyp:
Downunder Horsemanship which is Clinton Anderson, has a streaming app.  Some of the others, like Cox used to be on TV on RFD-TV channel.  Don't know who is still on there.  Dish has/had horse.tv and there were some of the better trainers on there. 

Edit:  Horse.tv has an app too. 

Michael Bush:
Back in the 70s they called a donkey zebra cross a donzebra.  Zonkey is so much cooler of a name...  I remember back about 1974 there was a pregnant donzebra and that was earth shattering.  I thought they were going to try to establish a new breed like they did with the Beefalo when they blundered onto a cattelo that got pregnant.

Ben Framed:
"Back in the 70s they called a donkey zebra cross a donzebra.  Zonkey is so much cooler of a name..."

zit zure zis    :shocked: :wink:

"I thought they were going to try to establish a new breed like they did with the Beefalo when they blundered onto a cattelo that got pregnant."

The Beefalo and the Cattelo, must have wondered under a low limb of Mistletoe!   :cheesy:

Phillip

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version