Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Fish Feeding Time  (Read 1862 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Fish Feeding Time
« on: August 03, 2019, 10:26:01 am »
Old Seventy-five year old Tim grabbed a bucket of fish food and headed to the fish pond for feeding the catfish. As he got closer he could hear water splashing and young ladies laughing. As he approached the water he realized they were skinny dipping. Now ole Tim is a good man. Goes to church each Sunday and has a good heart. The girls see him and say, we are not coming out until you leave!!!  Tim being a jokester, makes a quick decision to play a joke on these young ladies, he says you girls have got it wrong;  I did not come here to watch you girls skinny dip, I came here to feed the alligators!!! 🐊

:grin:
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: Fish Feeding Time
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 02:47:10 pm »
 Yep, similar to what happened 8 years ago.  :wink: :cheesy:

https://beemaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=34460.msg284267#msg284267
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Fish Feeding Time
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 03:00:29 pm »
Yep, similar to what happened 8 years ago.  :wink: :cheesy:

https://beemaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=34460.msg284267#msg284267

Ha ha, I bet this is where Tim heard this either directly or in directly.
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

anything