Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 82154 times)

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #860 on: April 02, 2022, 09:22:17 pm »
I just deleted what I typed in.

Why have Agent Smith knocking on my door.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #861 on: April 08, 2022, 07:31:30 am »
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #862 on: April 13, 2022, 10:11:51 am »
Hi Folks,

A bus from Texas arrived in Washington, D.C. Wednesday morning, transporting dozens of illegal immigrants as part of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott?s new plan to counter federal immigration policies during an ongoing border crisis.

The bus pulled up at approximately 8 a.m. local time, blocks away from the U.S. Capitol building. Individuals left one by one except for family units who exited together. They checked in with officials and had wristbands they were wearing cut off before being told they could go.

Sal
Salvo

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #863 on: April 13, 2022, 12:55:14 pm »
They need to send them to San Fran and DE too.   :cheesy:
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #864 on: April 14, 2022, 11:07:00 am »
Hi Folks,

A second bus from Texas arrived near the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C., just before 4:30 a.m. Thursday, transporting more than a dozen illegal immigrants as part of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott's new plan to counter federal immigration policies during an ongoing border crisis.

Fourteen migrants stepped off the bus a block from Union Station on First Street. The migrants are from Venezuela, Nicaragua, Cuba and Colombia, one man said.

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #865 on: April 14, 2022, 02:10:24 pm »
Hi Folks,

This has been going on a long, long time. Please click the link:

https://fb.watch/co3EmwYN5m/

Sal
Salvo

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #866 on: April 14, 2022, 03:47:09 pm »
This has been going on a long, long time. Please click the link

and it's hard to bring any of this up because you get put into the nutter category as soon as you do.  Unfortunately, some of the people who have been the loudest have been nutters  :grin:

There is no denying that for a very long time...certainly from the beginning of the 20th century, there has been a move toward a world governing body. 
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #867 on: April 15, 2022, 11:11:08 am »
Hi Folks,

No word about this from the MSN????

A third migrant bus arrived in Washington D.C. around 8 a.m. Friday as part of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott's efforts to counter federal immigrant policies amid the current border crisis.

Texas began sending an unspecified number of buses en route to Washington DC on April 8, following Gov. Abbott's statement that Texas Division of Emergency Management (TDEM) officials would be transporting migrants released in Texas communities to the nation's capital. The White House initially described it as a "publicity stunt," with many assuming the governor would not follow through. The Friday bus carried approximately 30 migrants.

"What better place for them to go than the steps of the United States Capitol?" Abbott asked "America's Newsroom" hosts just last week.

Sal
Salvo

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #868 on: April 15, 2022, 11:55:52 am »
Sal
It is a stunt and that is why he is dropping them off in front of fox news building.  The people on the busses probably do ok as the catholic church has said they will take care of them.  His truck inspections are just increasing inflation on food and not really making any kind of gain unless you consider disrupting the supply chain and inflation a good thing.  Gives you a clue of how republicans answers just seem to hurt more of those they supposedly serve. The things he is accomplishing just hurt his own constituents.  He gets to add higher food prices to the bigger electric bills of his populace.  Good for him, right?  Maybe the voters will agree, time will tell.
Cheers
gww

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #869 on: April 15, 2022, 05:14:40 pm »
It is a stunt and that is why he is dropping them off in front of fox news building.  The people on the busses probably do ok as the catholic church has said they will take care of them.  His truck inspections are just increasing inflation on food and not really making any kind of gain unless you consider disrupting the supply chain and inflation a good thing.  Gives you a clue of how republicans answers just seem to hurt more of those they supposedly serve. The things he is accomplishing just hurt his own constituents.  He gets to add higher food prices to the bigger electric bills of his populace.  Good for him, right?  Maybe the voters will agree, time will tell.

Pretty sure the issues at the border are not the fault of the border states.  Might be that if the Biden incompetents fixed things, there wouldn't be an issue?
He's losing the Hispanic vote, so that tells you what people think about his policies including the border policies.  We just got a national warning about overdose deaths in the US and to be prepared for more because of the amount of fentanyl floating around.  Where do you think that stuff is coming from?

Short term problem with trucks coming across vs. long term problem with millions flooding in along with their drugs.  You pick.  Oh wait...you already did!

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #870 on: April 27, 2022, 08:32:55 pm »
Rather than start a new thread...for anyone interested in intel malfeasance...

https://libertarianinstitute.org/articles/its-time-we-get-answers-about-the-fbis-involvement-in-the-okc-bombing/

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #871 on: April 28, 2022, 01:30:35 am »
Kathy 'if' all this is true; who is the brains behind all of this. I don't mean a specific group. I mean the snake head himself?
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #872 on: April 28, 2022, 01:24:03 pm »
I don't mean a specific group. I mean the snake head himself?

I don't know if there is a snake head or if there is just a culture of corruption.  They more I have looked at the FBI history, the more I find that there was always a core of corruption.  When that happens in an agency, and moves on from decade to decade, there is usually a corrupt core that mentors people who are willing to engage in corruption.  It doesn't have to be the entire agency, but you have to have people at the top willing to ignore it.

J Egar was corrupt even though much of what he did at the time was legal. He was morally corrupt.  It is an agency born in corruption.  You can look back at things they did to MLK, as a great example.  There's probably tons of stuff we'll never know, but there is enough smoke around enough events...

And it makes me sad.  There are a lot of great people who work for the FBI.  Because of them, it took me a long time to come to where I am now.

Edit
I'll drop this here also and I have not finished it.  This is the same kind of stuff that was found long after the MLK assassination.  We do know that Hoover hated MLK and both Kennedys.

Edit 2
info about the Secret Service agent that Biden just pardoned is in this video.  There's a lot of junk in the video that's forgettable, but I found the bit about Abraham Bolden worth investigating.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 07:52:42 pm by Kathyp »

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #873 on: May 06, 2022, 12:11:34 am »
Kathy I am about half way through it. This is very interesting. I thank you for posting it. Did you by chance see the News Max special which played constantly for about a month, a few years ago Titled: I killed JFK?

I can not say that documentary was totally true, but I certainly can not say it was not. It had some eye opening revelations.

Phillip
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #874 on: May 12, 2022, 10:51:40 pm »
Trump on Putin using the Nuclear Word.

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #875 on: May 12, 2022, 10:57:29 pm »
Hi Folk,

My oil company is at $6.099 today

Come the Fall, lots of folks going to be cold and worried.

100 - 140 Gallons 6.099

150 - 200 Gallons 5.999

ORDER NOW

Also,... What's all this about BABY FORMULA?

Do they figure if we can put up with threats to our children we'll put up with anything? Is this their THREAT ANSWER to Roe v Wade?

How do THEY crawl us out of this by September? Do THEY expect to win in November, or will we be too beaten to vote these morons out?

WOW Ben! Synchronicity? I get scared now when I see "WARNING"!

Sal AKA Ahdinoo Nuffin
Salvo

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #876 on: May 12, 2022, 11:16:11 pm »

Salvo
Synchronicity

Staggering to say the least!
If the following report form ABC News of estimation is proven correct, (18,000 illegal immigrants per day) putting even more strain on supplies, how can our supply chain not become toast? Even the most liberal has to see it?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/us-bracing-influx-migrants-southern-border-title-42/story?id=83751437
US bracing for influx of migrants at southern border if Title 42 ...
The Department of Homeland Security is bracing for as many as 18,000 migrants per day at the southern border if Title 42 is revoked, according to senior DHS officials who briefed reporters on Tuesday.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 01:09:24 am by Ben Framed »

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #877 on: May 12, 2022, 11:27:14 pm »
[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #878 on: May 16, 2022, 05:55:05 pm »
Hi Folks,

My oil company TODAY!

100 - 140 Gallons 6.259

150 - 200 Gallons 6.159

ORDER NOW

Also, About that baby formula shortage:

Pete Buttigieg told baby formula shortage 'lie'

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/pete-buttigieg-baby-formula-shortage-lie-kat-cammack

Apparently, if they can't abort babies,... they'll starve them to death.

(but they really CAN abort babies! SO WIN/WIN!)

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #879 on: May 18, 2022, 10:16:27 am »
Hi Folks,

Dangerous rhetoric here! Weak people! DO NOT OPEN!

We don't want you to have an opinion.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6306359096112#sp=show-clips

Sal
Salvo