Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: ask for advice  (Read 1762 times)

Offline commercial beekeeper

• Brood
ask for advice
« on: April 22, 2017, 04:13:38 am »

Hello dear friends

I am armenian. interested in investing in commercial beekeeping preferably in developed countries. I surfed different websites and talked to some people in order to find good places suited to my investment and purposes and I came across different suggestions
some people named Spain as a good country for beekeeping while others named Germany, Hungary and Italy as good options to establish my own business. I would be grateful to you my friends if you could give me some insights and name some countries which encourage beekeeping while taking other factors such as weather, climate and economic and political stability into consideration. I would be appreciate it if you could share your ideas with me.

best regards,

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
Re: ask for advice
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 08:27:46 am »
What kind of investment, cash or labor?  The other site known as B..S.. has many more commercial operators.  I am sure they will want to know if you plan on joining them or competing with them before they spill their guts.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline commercial beekeeper

• Brood
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 08:55:37 am »
Thank you so much for your kind reply, surely cash. You said B..S.. websites?! I am not quite familiar with this abbreviation "B...S...." Would you please make it clear?

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 06:19:09 pm »
I don't know if I am suppose to say but here goes:BeeSource.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 09:00:54 am »
I would suppose that those countries publish statistics on things like honey production.  A small country that produces a lot of honey would seem like a good bet.  Here the most honey production is in places in the far north like North Dakota and Montana...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

anything