BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > HONEYBEE REMOVAL

JP & Schawee Remove Bees From Mini-storage In Laplace, Louisiana

(1/4) > >>

JP:
A little bit of a pain since we had to go into the sheetrock ceiling and also the exterior soffit section, but we got it done. Schawee will go through the hive today and take some video footage. Hopefully he finds the queen, which we believe we vacuumed.

I don't care what Schawee tells you folks, he undoubtedly loves pepper steak!

...JP

JP & Schawee Remove Bees From Mini-Storage In Laplace, Louisiana

skflyfish:
Another good one JP and Schawee!

From the shadows I am taking the cutout was on the north side of the building? Also what was the color of the roof?

Before today I was thinking that Schawee stomach was a bit more buff than last year. It appears that the diet WAS working.  :-D

Thx,

Jay

JP:
It was on the East side of the building, roof, light blue,  Schawee's stomach must have been causing the shade.  :-D

...JP

TomP:
Hi JP,

I really enjoy your videos and learn a lot from them.  Thanks.  I am wondering about your bee vac.  Did you buy one, if so what kind is it, or build it yourself?

Thanks

Tom

AllenF:
Great video.   I really like it when you stuck the camera up in the hole.   And at the end, I thought we were going to see just how much pepper steak was on that plate. (plates?)  Great video guys.  Hope the queen was in the vac cage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version