Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: CLICK BAIT ADS  (Read 5155 times)

salvo

CLICK BAIT ADS
« on: November 30, 2023, 07:18:53 pm »
Hi Folks,

It's gotta be me!

I just went into FB to scroll through my *Social Media*. I was sent an ad for Beretta clothing.

Hey! I got some *durable/fashionable stuff*. I believed it somewhat when I was told: *A poor man can afford nothing but the best.*. I got some good stuff that doesn't fit anymore, but jeez, it still looks good on the hanger. Church will get it someday. Some I've beat to rat scat,.... but it still works,... and I like it. Wife, not so much. *You look like a ragamuffin!.*

Anywayyyyyy. LOOK AT THE PRICES! I didn't pay that much for my guns! Maybe Italian pricing is way different!

https://berettagalleryusa.com/collections/shirts

This belongs in the humor section.

Sal

Online Terri Yaki

• Super Bee
Re: CLICK BAIT ADS
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2023, 07:43:04 pm »
Nothing but the finest for salvo, man of distinction. The name looks the same but I don't see any connection between them and the firearms company. I don't see their trademark anywhere around there.

salvo

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2023, 08:43:13 pm »
Just finished supper. Came back while wife does her stuff. I clean all the hard/steel stuff.

Filson just in! Almost as bad....

https://www.filson.com/gifts?&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paid-social&utm_campaign=6467414669299&utm_id=fb&utm_content=6493446388899&fbclid=IwAR0Cj7mBommI22_AvFeoTG715SgPwrh-O5O_U4RhKCRZrge3y7oNMiZUBA8

What next? Pendleton? Banana Republic?

And I NEVER post on FB. I just set it up because my Bee Club migrated that way. THEY'RE WATCHING! I lurk!

I finally stopped getting those *Hot Older Women Near You.*

Sal

Offline animal

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2023, 12:54:35 pm »
Sal, those aren't real clothes. They're costumes for doctors and lawyers to wear so they can "blend in" with the regular guys at the hunting club.
Avatar pic by my oldest daughter (ink and watercolor)

salvo

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2023, 06:29:28 pm »
Down to this now.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2024, 11:51:24 am »
I'm from the south. What's a blinker?   :wink: :grin:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Terri Yaki

• Super Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2024, 11:52:30 am »
I'm from the south. What's a blinker?   :wink: :grin:
It's those things that Beemer drivers don't have to use.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2024, 11:54:49 am »
Nor anyone in the south. That was my point.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Terri Yaki

• Super Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2024, 12:01:14 pm »
Nor anyone in the south. That was my point.
I did get that but I don't recall that. Or maybe I'm just used to it up here and didn't notice it down there. One thing I did notice down in TX and AR, was when I put mine on to switch lanes, they slowed up and let me in. From Memphis and north, it didn't work so well and by Nashville, it was useless. Up here, you have to hit it at the same time you make your move or they'll close the gap so you can't get in. And that may be why they just don't use them.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2024, 12:11:45 pm »
Up here, you have to hit it at the same time you make your move or they'll close the gap so you can't get in. And that may be why they just don't use them.

You said it. I wonder if the drivers licenses test given, at least in Memphis, on blinkers: "If a vehicle in an opposing lane flashes a blinking signal light as you approach, the same is a clear signal the driver of the same motor vehicle is inviting you to an out and out drag race; So hit the gas or concede the race!"
:cheesy: :wink:
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

salvo

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2024, 09:29:30 pm »
hI fOLKS,

sAUL

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2024, 07:12:11 am »
Sal, those aren't real clothes. They're costumes for doctors and lawyers to wear so they can "blend in" with the regular guys at the hunting club.

You pretty well summed it up, nailed it in my opinion!  lol  :grin:

« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 07:26:47 am by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

anything