Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The Himmler Brothers  (Read 252 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
The Himmler Brothers
« on: January 01, 2023, 01:06:09 pm »
I just started this book.  It was written by one of the family about her grandfather and great uncles. 
https://www.amazon.com/Himmler-Brothers-German-Family-History/dp/0330448145

I was able to find it at the library and the book looks like it has never been read.  I stumbled across it going down a rabbit hole.

So far it's pretty interesting family stuff and how she came to start the research on her family.  It's a history that might be lost if no one investigates it, and probably the same is true for many families.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: The Himmler Brothers
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2023, 10:41:37 pm »
Kathy after reading the introduction in the link you offered, this sounds like a very interesting book. I noticed it was not published until 2008. Publisher ‏ : ‎ Pan Books; Unabridged edition (November 1, 2008) Thanks for sharing your interest in such matters...

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

anything